Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best terribletinythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best terribletinythoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about papihe ki ter, a great and terrible world, a great and terrible beauty book pdf download, a great and terrible beauty book pdf, a great and terrible beauty movie,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

Swinging and settling, I get lost in my bucket list, Come hold my hand, and see the world through my eyes, As we set fire to all my wishes and desires. We will build new ones in the process. I dodge a goal, right then another one hits me. Come with me, help me separate fantasies and realities, Teach me what priority means, teach me how to make lists, Hold my finger and put it on the globe, #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #bucketlist #napowrimo2021 #thealiporepostpoetrymonth #terribletinythoughts

read more
What? Bucket List? Swinging and settling, I get lost in my bucket list,
Come hold my hand, and see the world through my eyes,
As we set fire to all my wishes and desires.
We will build new ones in the process. 
I dodge a goal, right then another one hits me.
Come with me, help me separate fantasies and realities,
Teach me what priority means, teach me how to make lists,
Hold my finger and put it on the globe,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification