Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AT8by30 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AT8by30 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

My physics teacher once spotted a sparrow's egg that was cracked open with all the goo inside spilling on the ground. He muttered to me, You see! A 'perfect' free fall. #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #ATPoWriMo #QSPoWriMo #rznapowrimo_8 #qspowrimod8 #AT8by30 #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~ Free fall ~  
My physics teacher once
spotted a sparrow's egg
that was cracked open
with all the goo inside
spilling on the ground.
He muttered to me,
You see! A 'perfect' free fall.

तेरे बिन अधूरा सा हूं...!!❤️

NaPoWriMo challenge no. 8 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩 Two words to be used: Train, Fly (रेल, उड़ान (or उड़ना)) ✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo). It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month. 🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATPoWriMo #AT8by30

read more
Daud rahi hai jindagi 
patariyon par rail ki tarah,
Raste Kai hai samne 
Na jaane mod kis per legi.... NaPoWriMo challenge no. 8 by Aesthetic Thoughts 🤩   

Two words to be used: Train, Fly (रेल, उड़ान (or उड़ना))

✨April is the National Poetry Writing month (NaPoWriMo).
It's the custom of NaPoWriMo that the writers write 1 poem each day for the 30 days of this month.

🤩So, Aesthetic Thoughts is going to post 1 special NaPoWriMo challenge everyday.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification