Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twofacedpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twofacedpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about moments love on a two way street, one two i love you, i love you two, true love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find, sad love poetry in urdu two lines,

• 34 Followers
  • 47 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Voice of Dreamer Mamta Nishi

mute video

safa writes

mute video

Shraddha Luthade

Nadaniyon ki jung badi bujdil hai yaaro, 
Rang ka toh pataa nahi magar nadaniyan jaroor mukar jayegi, 
Isiliye... 
   Aye dost!
                   Jraa sambhalkar chalna... 
Aaine me tum ho ya tumhara mastishk dono ek jaise dikhte hai.

©Shraddha Luthade #twofacedpeople #thoughts #Lessons #life #goal #tragedy

Priyank Jain

Happy holi unlogon ko bhi jinhone time par apna rang dikha diya.  #holi #sarcasm #rush_hunter  #twofacedpeople #night #nightthoughts #taken #yqbaba

Tejaswini Patra

Jab dushron ki ghar mein haq jatana ho to "aap to ladki ke gharwale hai"...
Jab khud ki ghar mein haq jatana ho to "tu to ab hamare ghar ki hai"...
Kya fanda hai...wahh bhai wahh.... #fakeworld #fakepeople #twofacedpeople #yqbaba #yqdidi #kuchbateeinankahi

deepali sethi mehndiratta

It has made me see myself and others in a different light. The ones who said that they would always be there for me, left me alone. I came to know who my true friends really are..This year also taught me that there is no 'always' and 'forever'. No matter who says what to you don't trust them as 'always' and 'forever' is according to their convenience. Also  a lot of people who say they are friends mostly have their motives to be with you...They are two faced people who change their masks when they want to... This year has made me realize and value the truth...And made me value myself.  #truthoflife #motives #fake #valuemyself #twofacedpeople #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Ayesha Ansari

Sometimes people who openly say that they don't like us are much better than these two faced people #twofacedpeople #realenemy #life #fakepeople #oneliner

Priyanka Rathod

दुर रहो ऐसे लोगो से जो मीठा बोलते है
और मगरमच्छ के आसूँ निकाल के महान बनते है। #twofacedpeople #crocodiletears #fakepeople #fakecare #yourquotedidi #bestyqhindiquotes #ypurquotebaba #hindishayari

Abid

No need to slap them when u can kick their ass. #twofacedpeople #hatethem #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Eve

Meera Rathod

mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification