Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bottledfeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bottledfeelings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love in a bottle of you, bottled with love, bante ki bottle, bottled water supplier near me, please subscribe to essay bot,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hajira

Conflicted thoughts and emotions. 😟 . . . thoughts #Emo #thoughtoftheday #Friendship love #bottledfeelings #maskedfeelings

read more
I wish I could be like those people who don’t bottle up their feelings.  Just because I’m scared of how others will think of me, I keep everything to myself. I wish I can adopt the “I don’t care what you think of me” attitude, but I can’t. No matter how hard I try, deep down, I care.

I care about every single person I interact with, and if I detect even a slight change in their demeanour, it worries me so much so that I lose sleep to it. Feel insecure about it, feel as though there is something that is lacking in me. I want to be treated the way I treat people. I want to feel important to the people who are important to me. 

I want to be treasured like how I cherish them, but then why do I constantly feel as though I’m not enough? 

Why? I’m trying. I’m trying so much to be better that it hurts. 

-Maskedfeelingx Conflicted thoughts and emotions. 😟 

#thoughts #emo #thoughtoftheday #friendship #love #bottledfeelings #maskedfeelings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification