Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Admirable Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Admirable Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about admirable quotes, admirable meaning in hindi, admirable, adm full form in railway, adm and eve 30,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Akshit Ojha

In the story of friendship, u has just played ur villain roll, 

The climax  is still left dude.  #inspiration #admirable #minequote #minewords #exicted #for #climax

Diwa

admirable is the soul
who doesn't sulk;
amid all the reasons
to admit defeat.

admirable is the heart
that stays alive; in the
midst of aching 
grief.

admirable is the one
who strives to push
forward; in spite of
being weak. #admirable #soul #heart #one #yqbaba

monika.jhaa

नायाब है वो मेरी ज़िन्दगी में,
मेरी हर नाकामयाबियों को भी गले से लगाती है!
गर ज़िद जो करूं मैं कुछ पाने की,
तो हर कोशिश वो मुक्कमल कर जाती है। #maa #priceless #marvellous #amazing #admirable #justmine #yqbaba #yqdidi

monika.jhaa

नायाब है वो मेरी ज़िन्दगी में,
मेरी हर नाकामयाबियों को भी गले से लगाती है!
गर ज़िद जो करूं में कुछ पाने की,
तो हर कोशिश वो मुक्कमल कर जाती है। #maa #priceless #marvellous #amazing #admirable #justmine #yqbaba #yqdidi

Prita

I know that girls have pretty eyes..... they are often complimented for those gorgeous eyes they are blessed with.... But I am sure there are people like me, who admire a guy's eyes..... Though I can't do much eye contact or may be I fear that once I see into a guy's eye, I may keep admiring those and the other person would think I am staring at him... And that is truly very much awkward situation.... But Sach me.... I really find it soothing to see into their eyes when they talk, every expr #Soul #Wish #Eyes #Truth #Mirror #diary #adorable #Admirable

read more
His eyes........

Soothes my soul, jus like his words,
They never speak lies.....
They are never able to hide the pain !!!!

They tend to flow.....
When those tears are tired of holding themselves there !!!!

They are heavenly peaceful, 
As they let me see through his soul,
And they actually look so much entracing.....
When I see those tiny sparkle on his happiness !!!!!! I know that girls have pretty eyes..... they are often complimented for those gorgeous eyes they are blessed with.... 

But I am sure there are people like me, who admire a guy's eyes..... Though I can't do much eye contact or may be I fear that once I see into a guy's eye, I may keep admiring those and the other person would think I am staring at him...
 And that is truly very much awkward situation....

But Sach me.... I really find it soothing to see into their eyes when they talk, every expr

Zoya Shaik

Thank you my Yqians... My 500th quotes dedicates to you all...💓💓💓 Actually Thank you is a small word for you all,But I really really really mean it...Thank you everyone from the bottom of my ❤...😍 #thankyou Thank you so much for your constant love and support, please continue showering love on my quotes...😉💓 love You people are genuinely blessing in my life but the blessings you showed on me are really nice...😊💗 #blessings #Inspiration #yqbaba #gratitude #Admirable #yqzoya

read more
THANK YOU...!!! Thank you my Yqians...
My 500th quotes dedicates to you all...💓💓💓

Actually Thank you is a small word for you all,But I really really really mean it...Thank you everyone from the bottom of my ❤...😍 #thankyou 

Thank you so much for your constant love and support, please continue showering love on my quotes...😉💓 #love 

You people are genuinely blessing in my life but the blessings you showed on me are really nice...😊💗 #blessings

Ayushi Agrawal

nojoto #nojotopoem #Admirable #Lifepoems Horror_Stories #lifehorrorincidents #repost #Life #Poetry horrorstories Ashish Rajput Mogili Rakesh Gulshan Rajput Ashik Rajak aman kushwaha

read more
mute video

Arjun kumar

She was like sunshine - quite but beautiful!! An eye feast & yet admirable!! ❤️❤️ #beautiful #love #admirable

Sachin Adsol

💙🙊💚🙉💛🙈💜 💕एक छोटासा प्रयत्न आवडल तर नक्की like करा comment करा नि शेअर करा🐒 ✍🏻Voice editor nd writer: @sachin_adsol @parabshivali @charoli_prem #cutecouples#queenmarathi#zeemarathi #zeeyuva #CoLorful #prettyboyswag #colorsmarathiofficial#prettiestgirlintheworld #marathimulgi#charoli_prem #Love #adorable #nojotovideo #cuteness #Favourite #TikTok #Preety #Admirable #marathibana #marathisong #marathilovepoem #tiktokmemes #kokankanya #sonymarathi #cutesnessoverload #tiktoklovers #maharashtrachihasyajatra

read more
mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification