Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bring Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bring Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes to bring you out of depression, nobody can bring you peace but yourself, prayer to bring someone back in your life, memories bring back you, bring the soul the movie,

• 77 Followers
  • 721 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Rj Rupal Rajput

NewBeginnings✨ #newyear 2024 #Bring #positivity and #blessings #Live life #nojotostreaks #UpsandDowns is part of life ... keep moving forward with positivity 🌼

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

FROM THE CORE 
OF UNIVERSE
ABSORBING ALL 
TREMENDOUS ENERGY 
OF LIGHT PERSISTING 
HIDDEN SOMEWHERE 
 #bring #myself #back #universe #energy #light #soul #yqbaba

Ronalyn Mascardo

#Bring#backthe#Passion #Time is precious

read more
Every minute, every second counts, live your life accomplishing things you must need to accomplish now, because you never know how many chances are left for you today, tomorrow is not an assurance, be a good steward of your time. #bring#back#the#passion
#time is precious

xyz

A woman is a human. But, You are no one to do silly assumption. She has the right to live in dignity. Do not show fake sympathy. Rather show some humanity. She will do what she wants to do and not what you want her to do. #Change #Woman #Care #RESPECT #yqbaba #Bring #tishiyapa

read more
A woman is a human.
But, You are no one
to do silly assumption.
She has the right to live in dignity.
Do not show fake sympathy.
Rather show some humanity.
She will do what she wants to do
and not what you want her to do.
Do not give her worthless taunts.
Respect and care is all she wants. A woman is a human.
But, You are no one
to do silly assumption.
She has the right to live in dignity.
Do not show fake sympathy.
Rather show some humanity.
She will do what she wants to do
and not what you want her to do.

Cerebral Derange

Who knows that
A single HAI can
bring Her close #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#neutronstar#dense#single#bring

Cerebral Derange

Sometimes even shadow
disappears from my dark times
It comes only when I bring light #disappear#bring#light#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification