Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best we_women_writers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best we_women_writers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about roles of men and women, gender inequality and women in the workplace, happy mothers day to all women, attitude quotes for women, strong women quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

'SHE IS AN OCEAN' She covers the most important part, She connects a lot of bonds, The largest part is covered with her As she is the producer; generator. She has great depth inside her. There is no one born in this world #Women #we_women_writers #sh_ivi

read more

'SHE IS AN OCEAN' 

She covers the most important part, 
She connects a lot of bonds, 
The largest part is covered with her 
As she is the producer; generator. 
She has great depth inside her.
There is no one born in this world

Shubhi Mahajan

#we_women_writers Niveditha di, I am super duper excited to write with you. I know, I have a small part in my brain made up of words and you have the complete. I don't know, aap selection kar rahe ho ki kya but yes, I want to write with you. I got a chance to work with you in Oh! Womaniya's challenge lekin mujhe kisi aur ne unki team me le liya tha. :( Happy women's day, Nivii di. 🤗❤️ #sh_ivi

read more
Getting a chance to write with an amazing writer.  #we_women_writers 
Niveditha di, I am super duper excited to write with you. I know, I have a small part in my brain made up of words and you have the complete.

I don't know, aap selection kar rahe ho ki kya but yes, I want to write with you. I got a chance to work with you in Oh! Womaniya's challenge lekin mujhe kisi aur ne unki team me le liya tha. :(

Happy women's day, Nivii di. 🤗❤️
#sh_ivi

The Dream Doodler

She is a language, with a dialect of tenderness With each cry of a baby, she voices... She is a language with alphabets that can fit an universe, She is a star of every constellation... She is a language, you may give barrier to, but its voice flies to the heaven and back to every heart #Women #Inspiration #womensday #tdd_musings #shesalanguage #we_women_writers

read more
           She is a language, with a dialect of tenderness
With each cry of a baby, she voices...

She is a language with alphabets that can fit an universe,
She is a star of every constellation...

She is a language, you may give barrier to,
but its voice flies to the heaven and back to every heart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification