Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sumne_lovess_bday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sumne_lovess_bday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sumne meaning in hindi, sumne meaning in english, sumne meaning in kannada, a sum sumne, happy bday papa quotes in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

As the birthday week keeps moving forward, why not all of us also change our gear and rise the excitement a level higher? So, guess what it is.. 🤔🤔 My slambook saves my all precious memories at one place and every person close to me feels like they are still with me. Today, we will fill slambook for Sumana bringing all the love we have for her. 🤗 Why wait, join in 🤩🤩🤩🤩 Don't forget to nominate more friends in the birthday express 😍 Here it goes 😻 😻 😻 #YourQuoteAndMine #sumne_lovess_bday #Slambook_for_Sumne

read more
Ahaa As the birthday week keeps moving forward, why not all of us also change our gear and rise the excitement a level higher? So, guess what it is.. 🤔🤔

My slambook saves my all precious memories at one place and every person close to me feels like they are still with me. Today, we will fill slambook for Sumana bringing all the love we have for her. 🤗

Why wait, join in 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Don't forget to nominate more friends in the birthday express 😍

Here it goes 😻 😻 😻

Chitra Iyer

#cinemagraph I'm looking for reasons not to love her, to unlove her. If I find reasons to love her, I'll soon end up finding reasons to unlove her. Anyway, let the fun go on.. The pawry is in full swing 💃💃💃 1. I find no reason not to love her 2. I find every reason to love her 3. Love needs no reason #sumne_lovess_bday #sumne_12reasonswhy

read more
12 reasons why I love sumana? 
My soul 👭sister? 😱

Let me think🤔
What does my diary say?   #cinemagraph

I'm looking for reasons not to love her, to unlove her. If I find reasons to love her, I'll soon end up finding reasons to unlove her. Anyway, let the fun go on.. 
The pawry is in full swing 💃💃💃

1.  I find no reason not to love her
2.  I find every reason to love her
3.  Love needs no reason

Sahana~

Dedicating a #testimonial to Sumana Hey love, I don't know how to start and what to say, there are so many things to say , so many moments to hold, for one thing I'm sure this platform has been lucky for me to find such amazing relations I'll cherish forever. I found you there. I was thinking to write a testimonial for you since long back but i didn't find words at times, i had thought to be good at expressing my feelings and having choices of words and then gifting my love. You know maa I #birthdaymonial #sumnesketches #sumne_lovess_bday #sumneshannani #sumneappa #sumnemom #sumneteen

read more
____ Dedicating a #testimonial to Sumana 

Hey love,

I don't know how to start and what to say, there are so many things to say , so many moments to hold, for one thing I'm sure this platform has been lucky for me to find such amazing relations I'll cherish forever. I found you there. I was thinking to write a testimonial for you since long back but i didn't find words at times, i had thought to be good at expressing my feelings and having choices of words and then gifting my love. You know maa I

Sahana~

As the birthday week keeps moving forward, why not all of us also change our gear and rise the excitement a level higher? So, guess what it is.. 🤔🤔 My slambook saves my all precious memories at one place and every person close to me feels like they are still with me. Today, we will fill slambook for Sumana bringing all the love we have for her. 🤗 Why wait, join in 🤩🤩🤩🤩 Don't forget to nominate more friends in the birthday express 😍 Here it goes 😻 😻 😻 #YourQuoteAndMine #sumne_lovess_bday #Slambook_for_Sumne

read more
.... As the birthday week keeps moving forward, why not all of us also change our gear and rise the excitement a level higher? So, guess what it is.. 🤔🤔

My slambook saves my all precious memories at one place and every person close to me feels like they are still with me. Today, we will fill slambook for Sumana bringing all the love we have for her. 🤗

Why wait, join in 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Don't forget to nominate more friends in the birthday express 😍

Here it goes 😻 😻 😻

The Dream Doodler

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification