Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best birthdaymonial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best birthdaymonial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about birthday status love, happy birthday to my best friend and husband, mother gave you birth, simrat and bir are partners, jawaharlal nehru date of birth and time,

• 10 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

Dedicating a #birthdaymonial to Bad Poet A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAD POET!❤ (you're no way a bad poet though) #BirthDay #wishes

read more
Today I will write about you, Bad Poet
that will take you to the seventh heaven,
As I know you write myriads of issue
From juvenescence to adulthood,
from grief to hope, from good to evil
Just to mention, dear poet, for you.

The way you delineate even the ugliest stuff
with perfect metaphorical skills,
The way you touch the bright side of loss
gifting a ray of hope that springs high.
Many a time you have moved firm hearts
through the melting words you write,
And often I see your rhymes and rhythms 
floating with grace with 'whats' and 'whys'.

My writing to you is like sending a card
to an ailing man, lying in the gatch bed;
It's like wishing a 'thank-you' to the professor 
after he finishes his tiresome lecture,
It's like adorning a vase with vibrant roses
to unfurl fragrance in a dismal room,
It's to show how much you're treasured
by me and all, Oh dear Bad Poet! Dedicating a #birthdaymonial to Bad Poet

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAD POET!❤
(you're no way a bad poet though) 

#birthday #wishes

Shree

💛💛💜💛💛💜💛💛💜💛💛💜💛💛 Like your pen, your clicks pour a lot more than words and sight, portrays like an emotional tour! 🌼🌼🍀💜🌼🌼🍀💜🌼🌼🍀💜🌼🌼 You teach and you preach, Adore your kindness and will, #testimonial #birthdaymonial

read more
Only for you❣️ 
💛💛💜💛💛💜💛💛💜💛💛💜💛💛 
Like your pen, your clicks pour
a lot more than words and sight, 
portrays like an emotional tour!
🌼🌼🍀💜🌼🌼🍀💜🌼🌼🍀💜🌼🌼
You teach and you preach,
Adore your kindness and will,

Sahana~

Dedicating a #testimonial to Sumana Hey love, I don't know how to start and what to say, there are so many things to say , so many moments to hold, for one thing I'm sure this platform has been lucky for me to find such amazing relations I'll cherish forever. I found you there. I was thinking to write a testimonial for you since long back but i didn't find words at times, i had thought to be good at expressing my feelings and having choices of words and then gifting my love. You know maa I #birthdaymonial #sumnesketches #sumne_lovess_bday #sumneshannani #sumneappa #sumnemom #sumneteen

read more
____ Dedicating a #testimonial to Sumana 

Hey love,

I don't know how to start and what to say, there are so many things to say , so many moments to hold, for one thing I'm sure this platform has been lucky for me to find such amazing relations I'll cherish forever. I found you there. I was thinking to write a testimonial for you since long back but i didn't find words at times, i had thought to be good at expressing my feelings and having choices of words and then gifting my love. You know maa I

marmalade ツ

"Hickory dickory dock, hen ran up the clock, the clock struck noon, an egg came slipping soon." So, today's the birthday of someone so pretty and pure that there's not a single spot of black ( guess who? 🌚) well none other than our eggie egg. 🤸‍♀️❤️ Dive into the world of egginess and come back ( please? 🙂) coz you'll have to read all the love that peeps have for our egg ( even vegetarians, lol 🌝). #happybirthday #stayhappy #WeLoveYou #birthdaymonial #Happy13 #egg_ka_day

read more
        "Hickory dickory dock, 
hen ran up the clock, 
the clock struck noon, 
an egg came slipping soon."

So, today's the birthday of someone so pretty and pure that there's not a single spot of black ( guess who? 🌚) well none other than our eggie egg. 🤸‍♀️❤️

Dive into the world of egginess and come back ( please? 🙂) coz you'll have to read all the love that peeps have for our egg ( even vegetarians, lol 🌝).

marmalade ツ

Disclaimer : Okay, I won't say it was meant to be like this. Because it wasn't! It was supposed to be posted in early morning but there are an infinitesimal possibilities of the occurrence of a hundred thousand buts 🥺 So, finally, I thought maybe late wishes are actually worth remembering 🙈❤️ So, wish you a very happy birthday Mahi Di!! 🎉🎉 Odi baba! Je din itti jaldi aa gaya? Koi gal ni. So should I start from how we met? I dunno about you but I had already known you for a while because of y #birthdaymonial

read more
               Disclaimer : Okay, I  won't say it was meant to be like this. Because it wasn't! It was supposed to be posted in early morning but there are an infinitesimal possibilities of the occurrence of a hundred thousand buts 🥺

So, finally, I thought maybe late wishes are actually worth remembering 🙈❤️

So, wish you a very happy birthday Mahi Di!! 🎉🎉

Odi baba! Je din itti jaldi aa gaya? Koi gal ni. So should I start from how we met? I dunno about you but I had already known you for a while because of y

loyalica

DJ bajao re Lagawelu jab lipistic , hilela aara distric Tu, lagaweli jab lipistic , hilela aara distric Zilla top lalelu Kamariya -3- kare lapa lap, Lollipop lagelu (2) Sorry... Sorry oye dj decent gaana lagao re #birthdaymonial

read more

DJ bajao re
Lagawelu jab lipistic , hilela aara distric
Tu, lagaweli jab lipistic , hilela aara distric
Zilla top lalelu
Kamariya -3- kare lapa lap, Lollipop lagelu (2)

Sorry... Sorry oye dj decent gaana lagao re

The Dream Doodler

Hey! Hello postcard bearer! Wait wait! I have something to say! You won't stop? Areh! Sunkar to jao. Still! Huff! I remember of a bengali poem now: "মৌমাছি মৌমাছি, কোথা যাও নাচি নাচি? দাড়াও না একবার ভাই! #yqbaba #yqdada #testimonial #yqdnd #birthdaymonial #tdd_testimonials #DnDVanMahotsav

read more
     Hey! Hello postcard bearer! Wait wait! I have something to say!

You won't stop? Areh! Sunkar to jao.

Still! Huff! I remember of a bengali poem now:
"মৌমাছি মৌমাছি, 
কোথা যাও নাচি নাচি?
দাড়াও না একবার ভাই!

Rimjhimシ︎

A wish just starts with a kiss, So would like to give you one, Don't miss out on your day, Go and have some fun, Have the most awesome birthday ever, Smile and stay happy forever, I love you very much, My love for you is true and such, #BirthDay #birthdaywishes #blessings #BestWishes #birthdayboy #testimonial #birthdaymonial

read more
        A wish just starts with a kiss,
So would like to give you one, 
Don't miss out on your day, 
Go and have some fun, 
Have the most awesome birthday ever,
Smile and stay happy forever,
I love you very much, 
My love for you is true and such,

Rimjhimシ︎

Happy birthday babu🎂🎁🎉👑 Lubyyuuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 🌹✨✨🎀✨✨🌹 🌹🌟🎁🙆🎁🌟🌹 🌹🌟🎁💎🎁🌟🌹 🌹🌟🎁💖🎁🌟🌹 #Bond #feelings #BirthDay #wishes #sis #testimonial #birthdaymonial

read more
Happy birthday babu Happy birthday babu🎂🎁🎉👑
Lubyyuuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
🌹✨✨🎀✨✨🌹
🌹🌟🎁🙆🎁🌟🌹
🌹🌟🎁💎🎁🌟🌹
🌹🌟🎁💖🎁🌟🌹

Miss xyz

Cakes 🎂, ballons🎈 and candles 🕯️ are set. We're ready to throw the surprise to the birthday boy. Hurray! On the count of 3... 2... But wait. Where's the birthday boy? Suddenly, one of our kind neighbours came to us promptly and said that he had witnessed the b'day boy being kidnapped by the aliens. 🛸👽 #testimonial #birthdaymonial #24yearsofweirdness

read more

Cakes 🎂, ballons🎈 and candles 🕯️ are set. We're ready to throw the surprise to the birthday boy. Hurray!

On the count of 3... 2...
But wait. Where's the birthday boy?  

Suddenly, one of our kind neighbours came to us promptly and said that he had witnessed the b'day boy being kidnapped by the aliens. 🛸👽
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification