Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aproudclown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aproudclown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about apr gaya movie time, gaya apr, 0 apr car deals, 0 apr credit cards, apr gaya,

• 1 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Thoko selam 🫡 #thehehe #pun_ga #aproudclown (all of them are my guilty pride 😹)

read more
The working pens not having caps on them signifies their hats' off to my hardwork.  Thoko selam 🫡

#thehehe #pun_ga #aproudclown (all of them are my guilty pride 😹)

The Dream Doodler

I found it cute, so. #aproudclown

read more
God while giving birth to us, the 2003-2004 kids:

So in this year, this real estate company Supertech Group will buy a land in NOIDA and build some illegal buildings on it in the coming years. Take birth because you have to write a report on their demolition. I found it cute, so. #aproudclown

The Dream Doodler

Grow up🌻 ... read more #Humour #aproudclown

read more
Growing up is like thinking several times before saying, "I am *thirsty*" and then going and getting the water by own.
 Grow up🌻 ... read more

The Dream Doodler

Okay, I hope you won't be asking why it's a she. Because pride month chal raha hae, ye 30 din ke liye to love is love hota hae. But if you are willing to ask, here, the mastermind is aishh . Ab jo sochna hae soch lo 😌. #aproudclown #Humour #microtale

read more
"What's keeping you up this late, these nights?" I asked hoping for some romantic reply.

"Sleep? What's that? Is that something you eat or drink?" I noticed her newly appeared dark circles.

"Either you sleep or slip off it." insomniac me replied.  

Okay, I hope you won't be asking why it's a she. Because pride month chal raha hae, ye 30 din ke liye to love is love hota hae. But if you are willing to ask, here, the mastermind is aishh .

Ab jo sochna hae soch lo 😌. #aproudclown #humour #microtale

The Dream Doodler

Rough translation: Wherever we go... we'll go together. It's #MohnishBahl at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2949. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #aproudclown

read more
Sadists be like: Hum, Ananya Pandey, struggles aur dukhra— Rough translation: Wherever we go... we'll go together.

It's #MohnishBahl at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2949.

Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #aproudclown

The Dream Doodler

#aproudclown

read more
None:

Me when I write about having crushes, flirt with friends, blush with beautiful flowers, put hand in a romantic or erotic writing, without even knowing the meaning of love life: #aproudclown

The Dream Doodler

Bait. 🙂 Ps. It's not good to talk so much while eating, you see. 😊 #aproudclown #isnotfunny inspired by Arvind Ravichandran

read more
While eating in someone else's marriage, making stage for another one's marriage, IS NOT FUNNY.  Bait. 🙂

Ps. It's not good to talk so much while eating, you see. 😊

#aproudclown #isnotfunny inspired by Arvind Ravichandran

The Dream Doodler

Hayy saara duniya ka bojh mujh par. Ayy may to thak gyi yaar! #aproudclown হাজির হলাম মজারু নিয়ে... আমার সাথে #Collab -এ লিখে ফেলো মজার কিছু, হাসির কিছু। আর সামিল হয়ে যাও #YQDADAMeme55 -এ। #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Collab #Challenge

read more
The neighborhood aunty seeing the list of 'matches made in kitchen' she made using the cctv footage of across the city and those in relatives' houses and thinking ab bas kundali match karwani hae— Hayy saara duniya ka bojh mujh par. Ayy may to thak gyi yaar! 

#aproudclown

হাজির হলাম মজারু নিয়ে... আমার সাথে #collab -এ লিখে ফেলো মজার কিছু, হাসির কিছু। আর সামিল হয়ে যাও #YQDADAMeme55 -এ।

#Collab

The Dream Doodler

Genuine curiosity. 👀🙃 Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme475 and spread some humour.😂 #yqbaba #YQMeme #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #aproudclown

read more
Ye jo tum menstruation ko illness kehte ho— 
Genuine curiosity. 👀🙃

Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme475 and spread some humour.😂

The Dream Doodler

Been there just yesterday 🙂 It's #Alluarjun at #YQMeme. #aproudclown 💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2951. Get. Set. Meme it! 📢 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Situation:

*You had a serious quote 
in mind but your 
humour took over it*

*And okay, 
the joke is not so pj* Been there just yesterday 🙂

It's #AlluArjun at #YQMeme. #aproudclown

💥Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2951.

Get. Set. Meme it! 📢  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification