Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ew_my_art Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ew_my_art Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love art images 1000, chinese new year art and craft, feats of art meaning, museum of modern and contemporary art, art and photography websites,

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sahana~

I just sketched it and felt like i should share so here it is!😍 Dedicating this to you my cuties 😍 Lalithaa S S Shaalini Suresh Prachiii 🐿️ It's saying that "i hold you in my heart" #dedication #ew_my_art #sanasketches #rzsketches

read more

— % & I just sketched it and felt like i should share so  here it is!😍

Dedicating this to you my cuties 😍                  
Lalithaa S S 
 Shaalini Suresh
 Prachiii 🐿️

It's saying that "i hold you in my heart"

Sahana~

|YOU| I hadn't told them about you,but they saw you bathing in my eyes. I hadn't told them about you,but they saw you in my written words. #enchanted_weirdos #ew_my_art #sanalovepoem #sanasketches

read more

— % & |YOU|

I hadn't told them about you,but
they saw you bathing in  my eyes.

I hadn't told them about you,but
they saw you in my written words.

The Dream Doodler

Wealth is but a piece of camphor. When you have it, you can be a hot topic, having all the flames and warmth. Once it's gone, you have its vapour, and the smell of bygones. #ew_my_art

read more

Wealth is but a piece of camphor.
When you have it, you can be a hot topic,
having all the flames and warmth.

Once it's gone, you have its vapour,
and the smell of bygones.

The Dream Doodler

I saw universe moulding constellations, Yet I saw, universe at the black hole. But I saw constellations growing to universe. Has a universe ever faced an end, mother? #ew_my_art

read more

I saw universe moulding constellations,
Yet I saw, universe at the black hole.

But I saw constellations growing to universe.
Has a universe ever faced an end, mother?

The Dream Doodler

See me on any colour, you want to, I will have the same grace on. Colours get introduced from my voice, and I hail from a clear, white canvas. #ew_my_art

read more

See me on any colour, you want to,
I will have the same grace on.

Colours get introduced from my voice,
and I hail from a clear, white canvas.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification