Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcblues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcblues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcb mod apk, wcb game, wcb material, wcb t20 premier league, kuondoka kwa harmonize wcb,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Dream Doodler

My mother is like 'hope' to me. It may not be always present, it may not be possible to tell all the secrets to Ma, but we all know she is always here. I can fight against you, infinite times if you say hope is bluff. Likewise, I won't let you tell a word against my Ma. Who are you? It's not always smooth. Even tasty butter scotch ice creams have nuts and unevenness. I never had a relationship without misunderstandings so far. But the one with Ma, has been unique. She served me food, even on #tdd_musings #wcblues

read more
•On Ma and Hope 

My mother is like 'hope' to me. It may not be always present, it may not be possible to tell all the secrets to Ma, but we all know she is always here. I can fight against you, infinite times if you say hope is bluff. Likewise, I won't let you tell a word against my Ma. Who are you?

It's not always smooth. Even tasty butter scotch ice creams have nuts and unevenness. I never had a relationship without misunderstandings so far. But the one with Ma, has been unique. She served me food, even on

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification