Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notoveryet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notoveryet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anand Nagada

That Selfless Kind-Hearted Boy | Part 6| Read here :- She was waiting for Varun. His heartbeat was increasing with every step he climbed to the terrace to meet her. Soon he reached and saw Vaidehi, seating alongside the beautiful rose plant. “Hi Varun, come sit here near me.” “Varun, I know its very bad luck of mine that I couldn’t understand your love when you kept proposing me again & again. And me, like a coward, refused you, every time fearing what my parents will think, they will not accept this intercast proposal. You made me believe in myself, you believed in me & tried to make me self-confident, Self-Dependant. I tried many a times to face my parents; especially my papa. But that fear always crossed me. I was on such a point either I have to listen to my heart & be with you or #story #yqbaba #Part6 #thatselfless #kindheartedboy #notoveryet

read more
That Selfless Kind-Hearted Boy

Part 6 That Selfless Kind-Hearted Boy | Part 6| Read here :-

She was waiting for Varun. His heartbeat was increasing with every step he climbed to the terrace to meet her. 
Soon he reached and saw Vaidehi, seating alongside the beautiful rose plant. 
 “Hi Varun, come sit here near me.”	
“Varun,
I know its very bad luck of mine that I couldn’t understand your love when you kept proposing me again & again. And me, like a coward, refused you, every time fearing what my parents will think, they will not accept this intercast proposal. 
  You made me believe in myself, you believed in me & tried to make me self-confident, Self-Dependant. I tried many a times to face my parents; especially my papa.  But that fear always crossed me. I was on such a point either I have to listen to my heart & be with you or

Anand Nagda

That Selfless Kind-Hearted Boy | Part 6| Read here :- She was waiting for Varun. His heartbeat was increasing with every step he climbed to the terrace to meet her. Soon he reached and saw Vaidehi, seating alongside the beautiful rose plant. “Hi Varun, come sit here near me.” “Varun, I know its very bad luck of mine that I couldn’t understand your love when you kept proposing me again & again. And me, like a coward, refused you, every time fearing what my parents will think, they will not a #story #yqbaba #Part6 #thatselfless #kindheartedboy #notoveryet

read more
That Selfless Kind-Hearted Boy

Part 6 That Selfless Kind-Hearted Boy | Part 6| Read here :-

She was waiting for Varun. His heartbeat was increasing with every step he climbed to the terrace to meet her. 
Soon he reached and saw Vaidehi, seating alongside the beautiful rose plant. 
 “Hi Varun, come sit here near me.”	
“Varun,
I know its very bad luck of mine that I couldn’t understand your love when you kept proposing me again & again. And me, like a coward, refused you, every time fearing what my parents will think, they will not a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification