Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Flatno1302 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Flatno1302 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about j fla girls like you, vacating the flat, flat and flatmates mumbai, flat and flatmates pune, duplex flat in mumbai,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anand Nagada

Flat no. 1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead Few days passed and No response from the manager. I was losing hope day by day to shift to Pune. It was another day and it was raining heavily in our area. I was waiting for the cab to come and watching the raindrops falling on the edge of the wall. The cab came and as usual I reached the office on time. I went to my workstation and started working in prioritized way. I was deeply into my work. “Avnit, can you just come to meeting room ?” I looked back #yqbaba #shortstories #Flatno1302 #flatnoe1302

read more
Flat no. E1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead
 Flat no. 1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead
Few days passed and No response from the manager. I was losing hope day by day to shift to Pune. 
It was another day and it was raining heavily in our area. I was waiting for the cab to come and watching the raindrops falling on the edge of the wall. The cab came and as usual I reached the office on time. I went to my workstation and started working in prioritized way. 
I was deeply into my work. 
“Avnit, can you just come to meeting room ?”
I looked back

Anand Nagada

Finally the first part is here:- Flat no. 1302 | The First Step towards Future | Part 1: “So you want to move back to Pune, right?” "Yes Sumit." #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #shortstories #shorttales #talesbyAnand #Flatno1302

read more
  Flat no. E1302 | The First Step towards Future...
    Finally the first part is here:-

Flat no. 1302 | The First Step towards Future | Part 1:

“So you want to move back to Pune, right?”

"Yes Sumit."

Anand Nagda

Flat no. 1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead Few days passed and No response from the manager. I was losing hope day by day to shift to Pune. It was another day and it was raining heavily in our area. I was waiting for the cab to come and watching the raindrops falling on the edge of the wall. The cab came and as usual I reached the office on time. I went to my workstation and started working in prioritized way. I was deeply into my work. “Avnit, can you just come to meeting room ?” I looked back #yqbaba #shortstories #Flatno1302 #flatnoe1302

read more
Flat no. E1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead
 Flat no. 1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead
Few days passed and No response from the manager. I was losing hope day by day to shift to Pune. 
It was another day and it was raining heavily in our area. I was waiting for the cab to come and watching the raindrops falling on the edge of the wall. The cab came and as usual I reached the office on time. I went to my workstation and started working in prioritized way. 
I was deeply into my work. 
“Avnit, can you just come to meeting room ?”
I looked back

Anand Nagda

Finally the first part is here:- Flat no. 1302 | The First Step towards Future | Part 1: “So you want to move back to Pune, right?” "Yes Sumit." #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #shortstories #shorttales #talesbyAnand #Flatno1302

read more
  Flat no. E1302 | The First Step towards Future...
    Finally the first part is here:-

Flat no. 1302 | The First Step towards Future | Part 1:

“So you want to move back to Pune, right?”

"Yes Sumit."

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification