Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best flatnoe1302 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best flatnoe1302 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about j fla girls like you, vacating the flat, flat and flatmates mumbai, flat and flatmates pune, duplex flat in mumbai,

• 2 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anand Nagada

Full story here Soon it was getting dark and the nature was turning to to a more beautiful sight as the light was being lit up in the village far away. It was no less than being at a hill station. All the flatmmates come by the time and after getting freshen up, we had a small gossip and introductory session. Ankit was my roommate who hailed from Lucknow and Shiv who lived in single bedroom was from Jamshedpur. Roopan sir who lives alone in master bedroom was from Kolkata and also ca #Part6 #lastpart #flatnoe1302 #E1302 #storiesbyanand

read more
E1302 | A new Beginning Again | Last part
 Full story here 

Soon it was getting dark and the nature was turning to to a more beautiful sight as the light was being lit up in the village far away. It was no less than being at a hill station. 

All the flatmmates come by the time and after getting freshen up, we had a small gossip and introductory session. 

Ankit was my roommate who hailed from Lucknow and Shiv who lived in single bedroom was from Jamshedpur. 
Roopan sir who lives alone in master bedroom was from Kolkata and also ca

Anand Nagada

Full story here:- A cool breeze of air touched my face as soon as I opened the balcony door. Balcony was adjacent to the hall. The hall was spacious enough to have a small party. It had 2 big sofas, a dinning table and 56 inch LCD. I first kept my luggage in my room and cleaned my room as well as the hall and kitchen which was a welcome home to dirt and diseases. I was literally dressed with dust and dirt after cleaning. A shower was must needed followed by some rest. #Part5 #flatnoe1302 #E1302 #storiesbyanand

read more
E1302 | The hunt for a perfect place ends | P5 Full story here:-

A cool breeze of air touched my face as soon as I opened the balcony door. 

Balcony was adjacent to the hall. The hall was spacious enough to have a small party. It had 2 big sofas, a dinning table and 56 inch LCD.

I first kept my luggage in my room and cleaned my room as well as the hall and kitchen which was a welcome home to dirt and diseases.
I was literally dressed with dust and dirt after cleaning. A  shower was must needed followed by some rest.

Anand Nagada

Full story here:- With a heavy heart and loads of memories, I finally bid adieu to Bangalore : the city, which transformed me completely. I always Prefer train journeys, as something magical is experienced along the way. But due to unavailability of tickets, i had to travel by bus as i had huge amount of luggage with me. #Part4 #flatnoe1302 #E1302 #storiesbyanand

read more
E1302 | Arriving back  | Part 4 Full story here:-

With a heavy heart and loads of memories, I finally bid adieu to Bangalore : the city, which transformed me completely.

I always Prefer train journeys, as something magical is experienced along the way.
But due to unavailability of tickets, i had to travel by bus as i had huge amount of luggage with me.

Anand Nagada

Flat no. 1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead Few days passed and No response from the manager. I was losing hope day by day to shift to Pune. It was another day and it was raining heavily in our area. I was waiting for the cab to come and watching the raindrops falling on the edge of the wall. The cab came and as usual I reached the office on time. I went to my workstation and started working in prioritized way. I was deeply into my work. “Avnit, can you just come to meeting room ?” I looked back #yqbaba #shortstories #Flatno1302 #flatnoe1302

read more
Flat no. E1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead
 Flat no. 1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead
Few days passed and No response from the manager. I was losing hope day by day to shift to Pune. 
It was another day and it was raining heavily in our area. I was waiting for the cab to come and watching the raindrops falling on the edge of the wall. The cab came and as usual I reached the office on time. I went to my workstation and started working in prioritized way. 
I was deeply into my work. 
“Avnit, can you just come to meeting room ?”
I looked back

Anand Nagda

Full story here Soon it was getting dark and the nature was turning to to a more beautiful sight as the light was being lit up in the village far away. It was no less than being at a hill station. All the flatmmates come by the time and after getting freshen up, we had a small gossip and introductory session. Ankit was my roommate who hailed from Lucknow and Shiv who lived in single bedroom was from Jamshedpur. Roopan sir who lives alone in master bedroom was from Kolkata and also ca #Part6 #lastpart #flatnoe1302 #E1302 #storiesbyanand

read more
E1302 | A new Beginning Again | Last part
 Full story here 

Soon it was getting dark and the nature was turning to to a more beautiful sight as the light was being lit up in the village far away. It was no less than being at a hill station. 

All the flatmmates come by the time and after getting freshen up, we had a small gossip and introductory session. 

Ankit was my roommate who hailed from Lucknow and Shiv who lived in single bedroom was from Jamshedpur. 
Roopan sir who lives alone in master bedroom was from Kolkata and also ca

Anand Nagda

Full story here:- A cool breeze of air touched my face as soon as I opened the balcony door. Balcony was adjacent to the hall. The hall was spacious enough to have a small party. It had 2 big sofas, a dinning table and 56 inch LCD. I first kept my luggage in my room and cleaned my room as well as the hall and kitchen which was a welcome home to dirt and diseases. I was literally dressed with dust and dirt after cleaning. A shower was must needed followed by some rest. #Part5 #flatnoe1302 #E1302 #storiesbyanand

read more
E1302 | The hunt for a perfect place ends | P5 Full story here:-

A cool breeze of air touched my face as soon as I opened the balcony door. 

Balcony was adjacent to the hall. The hall was spacious enough to have a small party. It had 2 big sofas, a dinning table and 56 inch LCD.

I first kept my luggage in my room and cleaned my room as well as the hall and kitchen which was a welcome home to dirt and diseases.
I was literally dressed with dust and dirt after cleaning. A  shower was must needed followed by some rest.

Anand Nagda

Full story here:- With a heavy heart and loads of memories, I finally bid adieu to Bangalore : the city, which transformed me completely. I always Prefer train journeys, as something magical is experienced along the way. But due to unavailability of tickets, i had to travel by bus as i had huge amount of luggage with me. #Part4 #flatnoe1302 #E1302 #storiesbyanand

read more
E1302 | Arriving back  | Part 4 Full story here:-

With a heavy heart and loads of memories, I finally bid adieu to Bangalore : the city, which transformed me completely.

I always Prefer train journeys, as something magical is experienced along the way.
But due to unavailability of tickets, i had to travel by bus as i had huge amount of luggage with me.

Anand Nagda

Flat no. 1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead Few days passed and No response from the manager. I was losing hope day by day to shift to Pune. It was another day and it was raining heavily in our area. I was waiting for the cab to come and watching the raindrops falling on the edge of the wall. The cab came and as usual I reached the office on time. I went to my workstation and started working in prioritized way. I was deeply into my work. “Avnit, can you just come to meeting room ?” I looked back #yqbaba #shortstories #Flatno1302 #flatnoe1302

read more
Flat no. E1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead
 Flat no. 1302 | Part 2 | One Step ahead
Few days passed and No response from the manager. I was losing hope day by day to shift to Pune. 
It was another day and it was raining heavily in our area. I was waiting for the cab to come and watching the raindrops falling on the edge of the wall. The cab came and as usual I reached the office on time. I went to my workstation and started working in prioritized way. 
I was deeply into my work. 
“Avnit, can you just come to meeting room ?”
I looked back

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification