Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearsita Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearsita Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sivaarohi

Preeta Sarkhel

Dear Sita, I wish you had used the Shiv Dhanush you were so easily able to lift to take over the world. I'd rather see you fight in a battlefield than go through agnee pareeksha. #dearsita #Collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You are the proof that a woman, even if is a goddess had to go through Agnee Pariksha. Dear Sita, 

I wish you had used the Shiv Dhanush you were so easily able to lift
to take over the world. 
I'd rather see you fight in a battlefield than go through agnee pareeksha. 

#dearsita #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Preeta Sarkhel

Dear Sita, I wish you had used the Shiv Dhanush you were so easily able to lift to take over the world. I'd rather see you fight in a battlefield than go through agnee pareeksha. #dearsita #Collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
still people in this era search for the kind of love and  bond you and Lord Ram share.
Still people say jodi ho to "RAM-SITA " jesi Dear Sita, 

I wish you had used the Shiv Dhanush you were so easily able to lift
to take over the world. 
I'd rather see you fight in a battlefield than go through agnee pareeksha. 

#dearsita #collab #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification