Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letter2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letter2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ananta Dasgupta

Ghariyan to yuhi chalti rehti hai, 
Waqt badle ek arsa ho gaya. 
Kisse to sabne zyada kam sune hai, 
Bojh halka kiye to ek arsa ho gaya. 
Har kisi ko jhutha chehra dikhaya, 
Sach ka izhaar kiye ek arsa ho gaya. 
Intezar ki to aadat si par gayi hai, 
Ummeed chore ek arsa ho gaya. 
Kismat me wo nahi jiski tamanna hai,
Sapno ko sach huye ek arsa ho gaya. 
Ek andekhi parat hai khamoshi ki, 
Toofan ko bahar aaye ek arsa ho gaya.

©Ananta Dasgupta #pinterest #letter2 #anantadasgupta #emotions #feelings #pain

Anand Nagada

I had decided to meet her in her hometown; it was a surprize for her ! We had decided to spent whole day with her. Passing through 3 states and a long journey of 32 hours combined through train and bus, i reached her hometown. It was early morning 7'o clock when the bus stopped near petrol pump. That was a designated bus stop for most of travels. I was feeling hungry and decided to treat myself with south indian breakfast. With one travel bag on the shoulder, i grabbed a seat in the famous #yqbaba #coffeestory #paidstory2 #letter2 #youmeNCoffee

read more
You, Me    

&

A Cup of Coffee !
 I had decided to meet her in her hometown; it was a surprize for her !
We had decided to spent whole day with her. Passing through 3 states and a long journey of 32 hours combined through train and bus, i reached her hometown. 

It was early morning 7'o clock when the bus stopped near petrol pump. That was a designated bus stop for most of travels.

I was feeling hungry and decided to treat myself with south indian breakfast. With one travel bag on the shoulder, i grabbed a seat in the famous

Anand Nagda

I had decided to meet her in her hometown; it was a surprize for her ! We had decided to spent whole day with her. Passing through 3 states and a long journey of 32 hours combined through train and bus, i reached her hometown. It was early morning 7'o clock when the bus stopped near petrol pump. That was a designated bus stop for most of travels. I was feeling hungry and decided to treat myself with south indian breakfast. With one travel bag on the shoulder, i grabbed a seat in the famous #yqbaba #coffeestory #paidstory2 #letter2 #youmeNCoffee

read more
You, Me    

&

A Cup of Coffee !
 I had decided to meet her in her hometown; it was a surprize for her !
We had decided to spent whole day with her. Passing through 3 states and a long journey of 32 hours combined through train and bus, i reached her hometown. 

It was early morning 7'o clock when the bus stopped near petrol pump. That was a designated bus stop for most of travels.

I was feeling hungry and decided to treat myself with south indian breakfast. With one travel bag on the shoulder, i grabbed a seat in the famous

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification