Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterstodrj Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterstodrj Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories

D. Chowdhury

Let's just accept the fact that, I can't poetically write "I miss you", but I fucking do and I want to write it so, yeah, I miss you. Also, I just don't miss your mere presence as we are still in enough touch, but may be my ears miss your voice, the selfish me miss me smiling at your "Hello!". I still blabber though, on text. I miss giving that blabbering a voice. I also miss crying because I feel that being upset is something you don't wish for me at all. And doing something against your wish #letterstodrj

read more
Letters to Dr. J Let's just accept the fact that, I can't poetically write "I miss you", but I fucking do and I want to write it so, yeah, I miss you. Also, I just don't miss your mere presence as we are still in enough touch, but may be my ears miss your voice, the selfish me miss me smiling at your "Hello!".

I still blabber though, on text. I miss giving that blabbering a voice. I also miss crying because I feel that being upset is something you don't wish for me at all. And doing something against your wish

D. Chowdhury

Today I've come to know the feeling of listening to random negative stuff. The person on the other side might just love you and wants to share things with you and feels good about it but you... why would you even welcome that much negativity? Negativity feels like black, thick, liquid magnet absorbing all the light in the world. I have been on both the sides to different people. And I always felt sad on not getting the response I expected. But today, it crossed the limit... my limit- of listeni #letterstodrj

read more
Letters to Dr. J Today I've come to know the feeling of listening to random negative stuff. The person on the other side might just love you and wants to share things with you and feels good about it but you... why would you even welcome that much negativity?

Negativity feels like black, thick, liquid magnet absorbing all the light in the world. I have been on both the sides to different people. And I always felt sad on not getting the response I expected. But today, it crossed the limit... my limit- of listeni

D. Chowdhury

The worst part of living isn't people around you constantly telling what you should do and you aren't doing. The worst part is knowing that they are right yet you don't want to listen to them. Everyone can throw tantrums but finding the four walls, the people to whom those can be thrown to are rare. And being the one who tries to solve as many problems as she can yet having less and less to the other way round is tougher. What I'm getting at? Nothing may be. Why this letter then? I'm feeling som #letterstodrj

read more
Letters to Dr. J The worst part of living isn't people around you constantly telling what you should do and you aren't doing. The worst part is knowing that they are right yet you don't want to listen to them. Everyone can throw tantrums but finding the four walls, the people to whom those can be thrown to are rare. And being the one who tries to solve as many problems as she can yet having less and less to the other way round is tougher. What I'm getting at? Nothing may be. Why this letter then? I'm feeling som

D. Chowdhury

Letters in very less interval. Well, I know what's wrong with me; rather who are wrong with me. But the problem is, I just can't eradicate them from my life. My life isn't an organized garden to make it free from all the extra grass and wrong sets of plants. It's easier though, maybe, to uproot them than bearing. I have done it in the past. I have balanced it out all by myself. But this time, I'm waiting for time to do it. But it's getting on my nerve, skin and spine. I can't focus on things I s #letterstodrj

read more
Letters to Dr. J  Letters in very less interval. Well, I know what's wrong with me; rather who are wrong with me. But the problem is, I just can't eradicate them from my life. My life isn't an organized garden to make it free from all the extra grass and wrong sets of plants. It's easier though, maybe, to uproot them than bearing. I have done it in the past. I have balanced it out all by myself. But this time, I'm waiting for time to do it. But it's getting on my nerve, skin and spine. I can't focus on things I s

D. Chowdhury

Writing a letter after many days, or have it been months already? These letters are selfish, you know, or may be the writer is. Only comes with negativity. What's the issue today? Nice question, but without an answer, maybe. I don't know what's specifically wrong with me but I just feel like giving up. Everything. Everyone. I want time to stop. Not because I'm loving this phase, but, I want it to give me a break. But that's what I'm doing, isn't it? Taking a break, having a pause... from life, f #letterstodrj

read more
Letters to Dr. J Writing a letter after many days, or have it been months already? These letters are selfish, you know, or may be the writer is. Only comes with negativity. What's the issue today? Nice question, but without an answer, maybe. I don't know what's specifically wrong with me but I just feel like giving up. Everything. Everyone. I want time to stop. Not because I'm loving this phase, but, I want it to give me a break. But that's what I'm doing, isn't it? Taking a break, having a pause... from life, f

D. Chowdhury

Have you ever regretted your flaws at 2:23 AM? And then appreciated yourself thinking about the "survival" you have achieved in spite of being flawed? I questioned myself many times, what is the definition of flaws, who are people to judge you, why do you care what others say. I had "let's not think about them" kinda answers at moments followed by, "I really need to work on myself". "I don't care what they say" is also one kind of escape- escape from the fact that- I can't accept that when a boy calls me fatty and taunts my minimal meals, I can't eat for two days, when a classmate laughs at the imagination of the stage if I dance on that, I quit two days before the function; I can't accept the fact that I still look at my thighs when I wear shorts and curse myself for being fat then... then, when I gave someone else chances to bodyshame me, then when I was not strong enough to break his narrowness with all the fire I had inside me, then when I could just cry and shout and cry a bit more until my eyes dry themselves... until I fell silent and continued with rotten apologies. I give excuses to myself that, I want to be thin not because of how I look now, but because I want to be "fit", because I want to fit in that dress I wish listed three months ago, because I want to fit into my wrong-sized Jeans that I ordered by mistake. FIT. Duh! Isn't mental fitness more important than physical one? Or at least of equal importance Dr. J? #letterstodrj

read more
Letters to Dr. J  Have you ever regretted your flaws at 2:23 AM? And then appreciated yourself thinking about the "survival" you have achieved in spite of being flawed? I questioned myself many times, what is the definition of flaws, who are people to judge you, why do you care what others say. I had "let's not think about them" kinda answers at moments followed by, "I really need to work on myself".

"I don't care what they say" is also one kind of escape- escape from the fact that- I can't accept that when a boy calls me fatty and taunts my minimal meals, I can't eat for two days, when a classmate laughs at the imagination of the stage if I dance on that, I quit two days before the function; I can't accept the fact that I still look at my thighs when I wear shorts and curse myself for being fat then... then, when I gave someone else chances to bodyshame me, then when I was not strong enough to break his narrowness with all the fire I had inside me, then when I could just cry and shout and cry a bit more until my eyes dry themselves... until I fell silent and continued with rotten apologies. 

I give excuses to myself that, I want to be thin not because of how I look now, but because I want to be "fit", because I want to fit in that dress I wish listed three months ago, because I want to fit into my wrong-sized Jeans that I ordered by mistake. FIT. Duh! Isn't mental fitness more important than physical one? Or at least of equal importance Dr. J?

#letterstodrj

D. Chowdhury

When I was in 6th grade, my father scolded me for something I didn't do. I tried to tell him at first but tears choked my voice, I tried my second and last option- explaining to my mother, but even that didn't work. You know what did I do? I walked up to the park 20 steps away from my house. I sat there staring at the sky with tears in my eyes. The escapist in me was officially born that day I think. It came out, after that, occasionally- occasions of more parent-issues or teenage rejections or #letterstodrj

read more
Letters to Dr. J  When I was in 6th grade, my father scolded me for something I didn't do. I tried to tell him at first but tears choked my voice, I tried my second and last option- explaining to my mother, but even that didn't work. You know what did I do? I walked up to the park 20 steps away from my house. I sat there staring at the sky with tears in my eyes. The escapist in me was officially born that day I think. It came out, after that, occasionally- occasions of more parent-issues or teenage rejections or

D. Chowdhury

Have you ever tasted insanity? It tastes like Iron in mouth; or, excessive salt with numbness. It also includes talking to self, an actual conversation with someone unknown having- no existence, staring yourself down to the ground, standing in front of a mirror, having no sense of flowing time, shivering, quivering all at once, drowning in bed wondering blank, laughing and crying with no pretext, having loopholes in memory, searching for something desperately to be obsessed with, devouring throu #letterstodrj

read more
Letters to Dr. J  Have you ever tasted insanity? It tastes like Iron in mouth; or, excessive salt with numbness. It also includes talking to self, an actual conversation with someone unknown having- no existence, staring yourself down to the ground, standing in front of a mirror, having no sense of flowing time, shivering, quivering all at once, drowning in bed wondering blank, laughing and crying with no pretext, having loopholes in memory, searching for something desperately to be obsessed with, devouring throu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification