Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfearshadaname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfearshadaname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

D. Chowdhury

#myfearshadaname ________________ To you, Since you never asked anything about me, here's a story for you. By the end of it, I hope you get to know one of my fears had a name. I spent most of my growing up days in a small town. Crawling insects like millipede, centipede were very common there. Since those couldn't be taken care of, I was advised to "not look at them". Well, fears don't work like that, do they? #yqbaba #paidstory #dcpaid

read more
Years passed. You came along as a ritual love in my college years. Remember how you never asked what was my favourite ice-cream flavour? What song I absolutely hated? Or what did I fear the most?

I'm sure, you don't. I'm sure that you also don't remember my No's.  #myfearshadaname 

To you, 

Since you never asked anything about me, here's a story for you. By the end of it, I hope you get to know one of my fears had a name. 

I spent most of my growing up days in a small town. Crawling insects like millipede, centipede were very common there. Since those couldn't be taken care of, I was advised to "not look at them". Well, fears don't work like that, do they?

D. Chowdhury

Read the full letter in my paid story under #myfearshadaname tonight. Thank you. :) #yqbaba #letter #Fears #abuse

read more
To you, 

Since you never asked anything about me, here's a story for you. By the end of it, I hope you get to know one of my fears had a name. 

(...)  Read the full letter in my paid story under #myfearshadaname tonight. Thank you. :)

#yqbaba #letter #fears #abuse

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification