Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best completetheconvobyat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best completetheconvobyat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is so complete with you quotes, btholt complete intro to react, your love is all i need to feel complete, complete the word chain of verb, bone the complete cartoon epic,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

D. Chowdhury

- I'm such a fool- I cry all the time. even when I'm supposed to giggle or smile. - Okay. But do you know tears ain't that bad as we belive them to be? They hold the power to heal. They can help you improve in your life. They can strengthen you. - What nonsense! Power to heal? Improve? Strengthen? Are you out of your mind? Stop fooling me. I know you're making fun of my weakness. Please don't tease me like this. I'm already he'll disturbed. - No, bro. Believe me. I've felt that, I'm telling you what I myself have experienced. Tears can truly help. - How is that even possible? Oh, wait! In films and books, right? Well, FYI, life is not a film. - I know. But those books and films are based on normal lives like ours. - Yes, another speech… - Don’t believe me. But do you know how the flowers grow up? #cinemagraph #aestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #completetheconvobyat

read more
A half-baked conversation in the caption - I'm such a fool- I cry all the time. even when I'm supposed to giggle or smile. 
- Okay. But do you know tears ain't that bad as we belive them to be? They hold the power to heal. They can help you improve in your life. They can strengthen you. 
- What nonsense! Power to heal? Improve? Strengthen? Are you out of your mind? Stop fooling me. I know you're making fun of my weakness. Please don't tease me like this. I'm already he'll disturbed. 
- No, bro. Believe me. I've felt that, I'm telling you what I myself have experienced. Tears can truly help. 
-	How is that even possible? Oh, wait! In films and books, right? Well, FYI, life is not a film. 
-	I know. But those books and films are based on normal lives like ours. 
-	Yes, another speech…
-	Don’t believe me. But do you know how the flowers grow up?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification