Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atpaidtask Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atpaidtask Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about produces the greatest number of atp, produces the greatest amount of atp, produces the bulk of the cells atp, produces the most atp, atp ka full form in hindi,

• 7 Followers
  • 74 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

Dear Thanks, I've written quite a few letters using you but to you, I guess never before. You know, I was unaware of your presence for about seven years since my birth. Then suddenly one day, I heard your name from our guard uncle whom I lent my pencil for a minute. I asked ma about you and she said, you are the simplest way one can use to express gratitude. Ever since then, I began using you quite a lot. Over the time I realised that you can disguise yourself in other forms too. For instance #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #atlettertothanks #lettersjustforyou

read more
~ A letter to Thanks ~ 
Dear Thanks,

I've written quite a few letters using you but to you, I guess never before. You know, I was unaware of your presence for about seven years since my birth. Then suddenly one day, I heard your name from our guard uncle whom I lent my pencil for a minute. I asked ma about you and she said, you are the simplest way one can use to express gratitude. Ever since then, I began using you quite a lot.

Over the time I realised that you can disguise yourself in other forms too. For instance

Sweta

A maze is what my life is And I'm stuck in the middle To my right there's a door and at left, another. But, here's the thing – One way leads to pain #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #picturesthatspeak #atpaidtask #atlifegame #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~How will I ever get out
  of this labyrinth? 
A maze is what my life is
And I'm stuck in the middle 
To my right there's a door
and at left, another. 

But, here's the thing –
One way leads to pain

Sweta

The rainbow you gave to me hues my chestnut skin. They question it saying rainbows don't occur in night skies, #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #attherainbow

read more
Rainbows 
& 
Night Skies 
The rainbow you gave to me
hues my chestnut skin. 

They question it
saying rainbows don't occur 
in night skies,

Sweta

I won't say to him how good a cook he is But everytime, he makes me something, My plate will look new as store-bought. I won't say to him that he writes exceptional But for my every eloquations and essays I plead him prepare me a rough script. #atpaidtask #attodad

read more

I will never say to him how much I love him
But I will just write a poem for him,
I will write about everything I love about him
And I love everything in him.

//caption

I won't say to him how good a cook he is
But everytime, he makes me something,
My plate will look new as store-bought. 

I won't say to him that he writes exceptional
But for my every eloquations and essays 
I plead him prepare me a rough script.

Sweta

~ Poets always lurk around dark corners #aestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #atpoetprompt #yqbaba life #Poet #putthetryinpoetry

read more
~ A Poet's Night ~

A poet is not afraid of walking down the bleak streets
For, his chest is bleaker echoing with heavy heart beats.

He doesn't fear stepping out in hours devoid of light 
To burn with the stars, incessantly, in the black of night.

He stops by near a cracked lamppost at some distance 
Thinking isn't it how he glows too; just a broken existence. 

He pours a fistful of soil on the graveyard of fireflies
Who die on the way under the seamless stygian skies.

He goes on, adamant of the pangs he feel on his way 
For, he is a poet who houses pain with a heart of clay. ~ Poets always lurk around dark corners 

#aestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #atpoetprompt #yqbaba #life #poet #putthetryinpoetry

Sweta

~ Family, friends; Are you listening to me? #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Pain #Hug #atpaidtask #atthreelinerchallenge #subtlyshort Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
In the generation that cherishes intimacy, he longs for just a hug
For, he houses a great deal of aches within himself 
And a tight warm hug can choke the lot of them.— % & ~ Family, friends; Are you listening to me?

#aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #pain #hug #atpaidtask #atthreelinerchallenge #subtlyshort 

Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Sweta

May be pain was nothing but a synonym for my love for you
And I was unknown to its intensity until you left me one day
~ It wrenches my heart, still can't erase your name from there— % & ~ Vulnerabilities in love

#yqbaba #love #pain #atpaidtask #atthreelinerchallenge #aestheticthoughts #subtlyshort

Sweta

AGAIN I LEFT THAT HOME I. I wasn't more than two, when I left that house for the first time, with little eyes shining of teeming tears and #Home #Mother #yqbaba #fiction #aestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #atghar #putthetryinpoetry

read more
AGAIN I LEFT THAT HOME

//caption— % & AGAIN I LEFT THAT HOME

I.
I wasn't more than two,
when I left that house for
the first time,
with little eyes shining 
of teeming tears and

Poonam Suyal

मैं क्यूँ ना उड़ूँ आख़िर कब तक छलती रहेगी ज़िंदगी मुझे, कब तक आख़िर मैं रोकूँ ख़ुद को ऊपर है विस्तार नीलगगन का, वहाँ तक पहुँचना है मुझको नहीं हूँ मैं निर्भर किसी पर, #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #ATfly

read more
मैं क्यूँ ना उड़ूँ 

आख़िर कब तक छलती रहेगी ज़िंदगी मुझे,
कब तक आख़िर मैं रोकूँ ख़ुद को 
ऊपर है विस्तार नीलगगन का,
वहाँ तक पहुँचना है मुझको 

(अनुशीर्षक में पढ़ें) मैं क्यूँ ना उड़ूँ 

आख़िर कब तक छलती रहेगी ज़िंदगी मुझे,
कब तक आख़िर मैं रोकूँ ख़ुद को 
ऊपर है विस्तार नीलगगन का,
वहाँ तक पहुँचना है मुझको 

नहीं हूँ मैं निर्भर किसी पर,

Poonam Suyal

मैं कोई चाबी का छल्ला नहीं मैं कोई चाबी का छल्ला नहीं, जिसे करो इस्तेमाल तुम और फ़िर फेंक दो मैं हूँ इक जीता जागता इंसान, मेरी भावनाओं को तुम कुछ तो अहमियत दो तुम्हारे दिल की चाबी को, #yqbaba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #picturesthatspeak #atpaidtask #atkeychain #yowrimo

read more
मैं कोई चाबी का छल्ला नहीं 

(अनुशीर्षक में पढ़ें) मैं कोई चाबी का छल्ला नहीं

मैं कोई चाबी का छल्ला नहीं,
जिसे करो इस्तेमाल तुम और फ़िर फेंक दो 
मैं हूँ इक जीता जागता इंसान,
मेरी भावनाओं को तुम कुछ तो अहमियत दो 

तुम्हारे दिल की चाबी को,
loader
Home
Explore
Events