Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atdearroommate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atdearroommate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atd course information in marathi, atd course in pune, atd full form, atd meaning, atd course fees,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

D. Chowdhury

Dear roommate, I don't know whether I should start the letter by saying thank you or sorry. Well, I guess we both will find out the reasons of my mixed feelings soon. It's been 24 years and 5 months of us living together, but we became roommates only when you decided that I couldn't live in a hostel, so you 'had to' move in with me. Being brought up in a restrictive family makes you an in-born rebel, did you know that? I guess you do since you are a better rebel than me. I was so angry with you for this decision of yours because I so wanted to enjoy 'freedom' of staying on my own in a hostel for the first time in my life- and you ruined it. But tonight, I confess that those two years were the best years of my life and you were the best roommate I could ask for. You helped me hide my stories of college bunking from dad, you lied to my friends for helping me cancel plans, you insisted on buying new dresses for my college fests when I could attend those in my pyjamas. You taught me how to deal with boys, how to differentiate between a lover and a friend in them. You smiled with me when I shared stories of my college crushes, you let me cry when I broke up, even cursed those boys and girls who broke my heart in different ways. You were the best gossip partner. I was so whiny about every little thing and person and yet you never got tired of me. You are still angry on my exes, and that's adorable, isn't it? #Mother #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #atpaidtask #atdearroommate

read more
A letter to
my roommate
in the caption...  Dear roommate,

I don't know whether I should start the letter by saying thank you or sorry. Well, I guess we both will find out the reasons of my mixed feelings soon. It's been 24 years and 5 months of us living together, but we became roommates only when you decided that I couldn't live in a hostel, so you 'had to' move in with me. 

Being brought up in a restrictive family makes you an in-born rebel, did you know that? I guess you do since you are a better rebel than me. I was so angry with you for this decision of yours because I so wanted to enjoy 'freedom' of staying on my own in a hostel for the first time in my life- and you ruined it. But tonight, I confess that those two years were the best years of my life and you were the best roommate I could ask for. 

You helped me hide my stories of college bunking from dad, you lied to my friends for helping me cancel plans, you insisted on buying new dresses for my college fests when I could attend those in my pyjamas. You taught me how to deal with boys, how to differentiate between a lover and a friend in them. You smiled with me when I shared stories of my college crushes, you let me cry when I broke up, even cursed those boys and girls who broke my heart in different ways. You were the best gossip partner. I was so whiny about every little thing and person and yet you never got tired of me. You are still angry on my exes, and that's adorable, isn't it?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification