Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best epi2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best epi2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khuda mera bhi hai epi 1, epi schedule in bangladesh 2016, khamoshi epi 1, kahani epi 1, lv alma bb epi 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Suparas Jain

Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series. #epi2 love life #Pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Chocomilk in the shoes.
Episode 2

I also want to feel that giggle of teasing you in garden while playing ice water or staining each others cheeks so chubby  with each second bite of chocolate we ate gossiping and sitting on our very favourite last red color bench at the corner of the garden.
 And the hug we did acting as a scene of movie made everyone laugh and took jeer of me at my granny's home, the home I use to call it the first destination of  our date in my young mind having a feel of warmthness breezed with melodious sunshine in cool winter's of my personality.

There were many friends I use to have in Surat like Anuj, Tom the cat of the show as in we use to fought a lot as well as needs the one most, and a reasonable friendship I also had with him because he's cousin of yours due to which how many times I can came at your home just to have one graceful look of you. 
How many time I hitted ball while batting on your roof, just to showered in your innocent scold with a warning of not returning it it would come next time but I continued repeating my hit way and you kept repeat all that again and I felts unknowingly happy to hear.
 Chocomilk in the shoes.
Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds.

Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series.

#epi2 #love #life #pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification