Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best epi3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best epi3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khuda mera bhi hai epi 1, epi schedule in bangladesh 2016, kahani epi 1, khamoshi epi 1, lv alma bb epi 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Suparas Jain

Chocomilk in the shoes. Episode 3. Recap: ...but I continued repeating my hit way and you kept repeat all that again and I felts unknowingly happy to hear... (Continues In quote) Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. #Pleasure #yqbaba #yqtales #sajalsays #chocomilkintheshoes #epi3

read more
Chocomilk in the shoes .
Episode 3

And all this drama ends with a heart warming smile of yours with promise to comes at garden in the evening, I just nod my head with a cheerful smile and on that very moment I rushes towards home leaving the game and team in dilemma, they kept calling me but my legs wouldn't stops until I rushed into home for getting ready and masks my face with aunt's best face powders and creams those were lined up in her makeup wardrobe. Hurrying  I  doughed makeup my face whole up to neck then after patting again for giving the perfect complexion of tonned skin I rushed out all again to garden not just for playing but to meet you."

I usually talks her like this in nights since the day I felt a kinda shivering I felt in my heart for being in or of someone as whole. 
The day when I was lying on road clashing with my numbness and trying to collecting my senses back to my memory and in veins.
The day I was just waiting for let a vehicle pass over me so I wouldn't have to suffer more chashing with my haunting memories and wounds.
It was even half an hour passed but I lied remain as I were in seeking out a kinda barrier is being crux between  my breathes and air.
 Chocomilk in the shoes.
Episode 3.

Recap: ...but I continued repeating my hit way and you kept repeat all that again and I felts unknowingly happy to hear...
(Continues In quote)

Chocomilk in the shoes.
Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification