Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timetoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timetoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tim mcgraw love songs, dil vich tere liye time kadke karda main promise milan, the life of the typical college student is characterized by time spent studying, best happy movies of all time, time quotes in english,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

@arav

#timetoleave

read more

IshhQ

So Now be assured I will not ever ask you to be mine..
I was living before you came in and without you too I think I will do just fine..
For now I will not beg and plead and cry and ask you to stay..
If you have learnt to be happy without me, I am sure I too will find my way!! #yqbaba #yqdidi # heartfelt #truefeelings #truelove #timetoleave #imishhq

Ishaan Haque

So Now be assured I will not ever ask you to be mine..
I was living before you came in and without you too I think I will do just fine..
For now I will not beg and plead and cry and ask you to stay..
If you have learnt to be happy without me, I am sure I too will find my way!! #yqbaba #yqdidi # heartfelt #truefeelings #truelove #timetoleave #imishhq

sirijan bhalla

Gaflat-shi'aar sa mizaaj rakhte ho,
aur 'illat humari batate ho.
Alvidaa'ii se pehle yeh bhram bhi dur kar dete hai,
aao apne kirdar badal lete hain. #departure #zindagi #truelove #timetoleave

Ajay Biswas

life, #selfrespect, #timetoleave

read more
Some time you have to leave, not for ego...
But for the self respect...  #life, #selfrespect, #timetoleave

Deepak Kanoujia

To be with God or To bring peace in world, the only way is to be in love... Chaakar= Slave, Sadar= Main Leader, Shab= Night, Sahar= Morning #peace #timetoleave #worldoflove #whentolove #placesoflove #warsoflife #deepakkanoujia #modishtro

read more
प्रश्न: क्या प्यार फ़ुरसत में किया जाता है ??

उत्तर:

हो सुकूं या हो कहर 
हर फुरसत हर नज़र
किया जाता है प्यार
हो चाकर या हो सदर
हर शब हर सहर 
हर रोज़ हर पहर
हर दिशा हर नगर 
हर जिला हर शहर
हो मंज़िल या हो सफ़र 
किया जाता है प्यार

नफरतों का अगर कम चाहते हो असर 
तो जहान में प्रेम को ही करना पड़ेगा बसर... To be with God or To bring peace in world, the only way is to be in love...
Chaakar= Slave, Sadar= Main Leader, Shab= Night, Sahar= Morning 
#peace #timetoleave #worldoflove #whentolove #placesoflove #warsoflife #deepakkanoujia #modishtro

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification