Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterstomyhobo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterstomyhobo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Mansi Rajput

PS. I hate you. #yqbaba #letterstomyhobo 4

read more
When I sit here to write to you, my mind goes blank. Because our friendship never was about words. We never connected through words but strangely through instincts. From just looking at each other's face or just by a slight change in the way we replied to our texts we'd sense something was wrong. The kind of friendship which is rare to find & rarest to be understood.

We had our share of misunderstandings and arguments, but each time that made us stronger & more thoughtful towards each other. Now we're at that stage, where even if we tell each other most terrible and hurtful things, we still won't leave each other's side.
You know, we can show our grey areas, our flaws, our emotions, our true nature, only to people we know, will never judge. And we speak our mind to them cause we know, They'll stay. Come what may!

To stay connected, people count similarities between each other, we did the same but we slowly discovered how different we were, at so many realms, & that didn't break us, but made us stronger.

So, here's to our friendship, arguments, sarcastic burns, telepathic conversations, cancelled plans & all the insults.
And as Shakespeare said once, Marriage of our True Minds.. PS. I hate you.
#yqbaba
#letterstomyhobo  #4

Mansi Rajput

•utter shamelessness• P.s. These, do not necessarily adress some lover or a dreamy prince on a dark horse. These may refer to anyone, everyone, someone or no one. #letterstomyhobo love #idontcare 3

read more
Dear Hobo,

Like everytime, I couldn't keep my words this time too! I promised you bitterly, that I won't let my brown skin touch your clothes ever! But again I found myself wearing your boxer shorts and polo shirt this morning. I still don't know why I do this. After all the insults, yelling, fighting over dividing oreos to blanket... You Capricorn! Trust me. I hate you! 

But when you leave, I drape myself in your clothes. To feel your warmth, your smell.. I don't wash them for months. And yes, I wipe my mouth with the sleeves of those oversized shirts. They hang like loose uncomfortable bracelets and remind me of my unkept promise, more like my great oath. To never..ever.. wear your clothes again. And I break this unapologetically, without a miss.
Because this is what I do when I love people. 
I live them. I own them....

Yours Pisces. •utter shamelessness•

P.s. These, do not necessarily adress some lover or a dreamy prince on a dark horse. These may refer to anyone, everyone, someone or no one. 

#letterstomyhobo #love #idontcare #3

Mansi Rajput

Excuse to write today ~ Kall Exam Hai! Toh obviously... #letterstomyhobo #moonchild #yqbaba #Dailychallenge #wordoftheday #more #Time 2

read more
Dear Hobo,

Amongst you and the moon, I still can't decide whom I like talking to more. Just like moon, you too listen to my blabber patiently. Just like moon, you too give me tranquillity and calm. Just like moon, you know all my secrets.

I tell you all the time I don't want to become restful if it also makes me content. I want to remain foolish and thirsty for more. But you come with all the answers I was looking for. Maybe this is the reason I always change the topic.

The only difference between moon and you is that I can gaze at him for atleast twenty eight days of the month, but time pushes you, years apart. Trust me I wish, but I don't long for a night when I'll be able to gaze at you and the moon at once. Because we promised no promises. 

Yours.
Moon-child.

P.S. I wait for new-moons, because stars shine brighter in such nights.  Excuse to write today ~ Kall Exam Hai! Toh obviously...

#letterstomyhobo #moonchild #yqbaba #dailychallenge #wordoftheday #more #time      #2

Mansi Rajput

Letters To My Hobo 

Dear You,
This is the first time I'm writing you a letter, I'll never post. As you don't have a permanent address and I dont have a will.

Somedays, I feel so full. Full of unnecessary rugged thoughts and unwholesome emotions that I want to pour all of myself onto you. And most days, my cup is always empty, in the eagerness to know you.

I ask you silly questions like 'Hey! What's your favourite colour? ' and you go like 'How childish was that!" And we laugh.
Maybe you find those questions purely irritating or mere flirtatious. And I'm fine with that because, 'Who cares!'

But after all this time, I wanted you to know that I'm not a thirsty child asking for attention. I've grown enough to feel passionately about you with all my grace and strength to let go of you anytime you wish.

Because that was my choice to love a man with no home. You can fly away like a migratory bird but changing seasons will take you back to our broken nest.

Summoned. 

#letterstomyhobo #yourquotepostman #yqbaba #letter #birds #solong #1

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification