Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourquotepostman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourquotepostman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 16 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Haseena Dudekula

Dear Luck,
I hate you. 
Do you wanna know why?
Coz you are illogical, insensitive, unfair, discriminatory and absolutely irresponsible.
You steal credits from worthy hardworking people and pass them on to unworthy ones.
Do you even know the irreparable damage you cause to the poor souls who lose out day in and day out,not because of any fault of theirs...
But because as they say and accept that you were not in their favour.
Dear Luck how long will this go on, and how long can one wait for you to smile at them.
At least once in a while please oblige the less fortunate ones,
who toil consistently.
Regards,
A less fortunate being.

#lettertothepostmaster #yqbaba
#onluck#yourquotepostman
#haseezletters

Sakthy RS

Dear Neck, I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time. But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. #dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Thank you for bearing
all those unwanted pain
given by me to you.

Yours lovingly
                      Mobile (of sakthy) Dear Neck, 

I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time.

But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. 

#dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Varadhan P M

Dear Neck, I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time. But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. #dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more

Why are very active in the presence of

WIVES?

But you move only in one direction, up and down, not left and right!

Again in office before the Boss you repeat!
Anyhow you are trying to save Husbands. Thank you ❣️ Dear Neck, 

I know, I have misused you. You've been in pain because I don't have a good posture. I keep you bent to my will, my laziness all the time.

But now, I can't focus on anything without you. Become okay again and I promise, I'll get you a pillow. 

#dearneck #letters #yourquotepostman #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
You are the bridge connecting Brain
and Heart!
To say Yes or No, we need you.
Without you I can't see the Sky or
the Earth .  Dear Neck, 

Sourajita D

Dear Sister, You may belong from another land but yes we share the same sky. You may speak a different language but yes my thoughts ask for your inspiration. You are a warrior, no doubt! You are a speaker, a voice of the millions. You are a leader and the youngest awadee of the beautiful Novel Peace Prize. But the biggest thing you have successfully stood up for is you are a daughter. And a strong one indeed! A daughter who thinks like his father, follows his principles and righteousness. You ar #sister #yqbaba #happybirthday #postman #BestWishes #MalalaDay #yourquotepostman

read more
Dear Sister,
You may belong from another land but yes we share the same sky. You may speak a different language but yes my thoughts ask for your inspiration. 
(Rest in Caption)
Your Sister,

Dear Sister,
You may belong from another land but yes we share the same sky. You may speak a different language but yes my thoughts ask for your inspiration. You are a warrior, no doubt! You are a speaker, a voice of the millions. You are a leader and the youngest awadee of the beautiful Novel Peace Prize. But the biggest thing you have successfully stood up for is you are a daughter. And a strong one indeed! A daughter who thinks like his father, follows his principles and righteousness. You ar

Mansi Rajput

Letters To My Hobo 

Dear You,
This is the first time I'm writing you a letter, I'll never post. As you don't have a permanent address and I dont have a will.

Somedays, I feel so full. Full of unnecessary rugged thoughts and unwholesome emotions that I want to pour all of myself onto you. And most days, my cup is always empty, in the eagerness to know you.

I ask you silly questions like 'Hey! What's your favourite colour? ' and you go like 'How childish was that!" And we laugh.
Maybe you find those questions purely irritating or mere flirtatious. And I'm fine with that because, 'Who cares!'

But after all this time, I wanted you to know that I'm not a thirsty child asking for attention. I've grown enough to feel passionately about you with all my grace and strength to let go of you anytime you wish.

Because that was my choice to love a man with no home. You can fly away like a migratory bird but changing seasons will take you back to our broken nest.

Summoned. 

#letterstomyhobo #yourquotepostman #yqbaba #letter #birds #solong #1

Mansi Rajput

Pyari Maa.. I know I will never mention these things in front of you because you'll probably think that I've gone bonkers. Or maybe worse; You'll end up crying. I don't want that. Like every other mother in this planet, for me.. you are the most Beautiful being. I know it's mean but we both know this fact- I love you more than I love Papa. And somewhere in his heart he also knows that. We sing Old Hindi Songs together while doing household chores. You love it when I remember those classic lyr #maa #postmandiaries #yourquotepostman #lettersdaytwo #lettertomymom

read more
"प्यारी मां"

I'm still that Little Girl to you. I still come to you and sit on your lap After a Tiring Day at College. I know I don't fit there anymore. I've grown so much.. and then you tell me.. "A Child is always a Child to a mother. You will always fit in my lap Manu." 

Pyari Maa..

I know I will never mention these things in front of you because you'll probably think that I've gone bonkers. Or maybe worse; You'll end up crying. I don't want that.

Like every other mother in this planet, for me.. you are the most Beautiful being.

I know it's mean but we both know this fact- I love you more than I love Papa. And somewhere in his heart he also knows that. We sing Old Hindi Songs together while doing household chores. You love it when I remember those classic lyr

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
I am very very thankful to you that you have bear my head still today because it's just not yet a head of nonsense, it's a bag full of headache unfortunately.. Dear Neck, 

Sunil itawadiya

रिलेशनशिप भी एक धागे की तरह होता है,
जो टूटने के बाद कभी नहीं जुड़ता
 और अगर जुड़ जाए तो उसमें पठान पड़ जाती है पहले वाली बात नहीं रहती 😁😁😁 #हकीकत_ए_जिंदगी 
#कडवा_सच 
#कटुसत्य  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ©हेमलता आरूर✍ 
#yourquotepostman 
#yourquotelove 
#yqbaba #aestheticthoughts

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Don't turn in the wrong direction. Dear Neck, 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification