Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mangofarm Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mangofarm Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a dil mang raha hai, dil mohabbat mang raha hai, dil mang raha hai song, dil mang raha hai mohalle tere sath dhadakne ki, dil mang raha hai tere sath,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Prosenjit Das

Mansi Rajput

.running to childhood. #yqbaba #childhoodtome #half #mangofarm Rishu Maharaj, Nikhil Batra थैंक्यू जेंटलमेन, यू इन्स्पायर मी।,🌻 Devipurnima .❤️.

read more
Half Past Twelve

I remember how my mother who was about to have my little sister, used to hold my little fingers so tightly while taking me for a walk around the campus of teacher's quarters. The tighter the grip, the more I wanted to untangle my hand..

'I'm a big girl ! I can take care of myself!' 

My four year old self, used to yell..

And the second I succeeded a release from her grip I used to run. Run away, Run fast!
Maa behind me..pleading to halt but I moved afaaar..

Found a pebble in the sand near the construction site, it had too many colors, travelling through the mountains for ages, it was new to my eyes..
I picked it up turned back to mamma, and retreated..
What is it? I asked.
She told me all about its journey after capturing me back inside her safe arms.

Today I ran away.. again..
this time to a mango-farm. Picked baby mangoes and took them to maa..

"Seeee! what I got for you!"

She again held me.. and smiled..

Watching that smile, now I knew, that I will run away every time,
to keep coming back in about time. .running to childhood.

#yqbaba #childhoodtome #half #mangofarm 

Rishu Maharaj, Nikhil Batra  थैंक्यू जेंटलमेन, यू इन्स्पायर मी।,🌻
Devipurnima .❤️.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification