Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best childhoodtome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best childhoodtome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuch kuch hota hai cast child name, childhood love story, childhood love poems, speak about a book favourite to you during your childhood, be like a child quotes,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Atishay jain

#Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #childhoodtome

read more
I was innocent, no greed no lust
Not judging people, blindly trust
Then I grew up to be this monster
From simple minded to fraudster
To fraud myself on my doing
Doing wrong, right still knowing
Action meant to be self satisfaction
Now for other, self is exception
Life for me is seems to end
Just showing off to family and friend! #Collab & share the story of what you remember #forlong. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #childhoodtome

Giftsy Dorcas

CHILDHOOD TO ME comprises
chuckles, chatters, carnivals, chumeswaris,
cakes, confectioneries, caramel,
CARTOONS, comics, carom board, 
carefree  competitions. #childhoodtome #17wordpoem #cartoon  #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #yqmuse

Batul Hafiji

Childhood to me is - 
My dad's loving arms, 
His strong shoulders, 
His warmth, love and care!
Oh, I miss him so dearly! #childhoodtome
#dad
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Mansi Rajput

.running to childhood. #yqbaba #childhoodtome #half #mangofarm Rishu Maharaj, Nikhil Batra थैंक्यू जेंटलमेन, यू इन्स्पायर मी।,🌻 Devipurnima .❤️.

read more
Half Past Twelve

I remember how my mother who was about to have my little sister, used to hold my little fingers so tightly while taking me for a walk around the campus of teacher's quarters. The tighter the grip, the more I wanted to untangle my hand..

'I'm a big girl ! I can take care of myself!' 

My four year old self, used to yell..

And the second I succeeded a release from her grip I used to run. Run away, Run fast!
Maa behind me..pleading to halt but I moved afaaar..

Found a pebble in the sand near the construction site, it had too many colors, travelling through the mountains for ages, it was new to my eyes..
I picked it up turned back to mamma, and retreated..
What is it? I asked.
She told me all about its journey after capturing me back inside her safe arms.

Today I ran away.. again..
this time to a mango-farm. Picked baby mangoes and took them to maa..

"Seeee! what I got for you!"

She again held me.. and smiled..

Watching that smile, now I knew, that I will run away every time,
to keep coming back in about time. .running to childhood.

#yqbaba #childhoodtome #half #mangofarm 

Rishu Maharaj, Nikhil Batra  थैंक्यू जेंटलमेन, यू इन्स्पायर मी।,🌻
Devipurnima .❤️.

Surabhi Jha

Never let your inner child die.
But, don't let your inner child reveal to everyone...

Otherwise people start taking advantage of it. #childhoodtome #childhoodlife #innerfeelings #innerpeace 
#yqbabaquotes #yqlifequotes #yqlife

Shivi Rajput

In childhood I was afraid 
Of dark 
But when I grew up I realised it was my liking. #childhoodtome #afraid #darkliking #yqbaba #yqquotes

Shivi Rajput

Childhood is stage, where we create beautiful memories. No, stress, no worries. Childhood is the most beautiful part of life. Where we don't have to take any hardest decision. #childhoodtome #yqquotes #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts

sanjana ranjan

Childhood means no jealousy among friends, always be helpful ND lots of fun without any worries. #childhoodtome#yqbaba#challenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification