Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HieroGlitch Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HieroGlitch Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about saikoron the glitch mob, glitch quotes, glitch meaning in hindi, glitch art photography, digital glitch art,

• 1 Followers
  • 9 Stories

CalmKazi

#HieroGlitch Series Hi everyone! I finally got a chance to restart this series. REFRESHER: It's my own interpretation of certain words I know with definitions mostly in same starting alphabets, I use the meanings of words in different forms so will try to define what I mean every time I see there might be confusions. Meanings- #yqbaba #Definitions #calmkaziwrites #AForAlphabet

read more
H is for

Hierarchy

A hefty hobble in herded harakiri of human hunches #HieroGlitch Series

Hi everyone! I finally got a chance to restart this series. 

REFRESHER:
It's my own interpretation of certain words I know with definitions mostly in same starting alphabets, I use the meanings of words in different forms so will try to define what I mean every time I see there might be confusions.

Meanings-

CalmKazi

G is for

Grammar

A gift to gratify our greed of gab. Gritty ?

Click #HieroGlitch for more

#AForAlphabet #Definitions #YQBaba #CalmKaziWrites #Series #ChallengingDefinitions

CalmKazi

F is for

Freedom

The frisson of forming a fresh functional fixture, for factual focus on free fate. Flying Free

#AForAlphabet #Definitions #YQBaba #CalmKaziWrites #Series #ChallengingDefinitions

CalmKazi

चपल, चंचल, चिंतामणि, जिसकी लेखनी न शर्माती ।
इलाहाबाद में बीता बचपन, जयपुर में अल्हड़ घूमें ।
पुणे में इंसान बने, परदेस में साहब हुए ।
दूर रहकर मिट्टी से थोड़ा कुछ जो सीखा,
पन्नों में ही रह जाता था सरीखा ।
कॉमिक और फिल्मों का प्यार न छूटा,
फिर एक दिन YQ का छींका फूटा ।
सोते शायर ने करवट ली ।
लेखनी फिर बोल पड़ी ।
आज कुछ महीने हो चले हैं ।
अभी भी हम तो बस कह रहे हैं ।। Click to check out my current works below #CalmKaziWrites 
👇

STORIES
#HTBKRT (हम तो बस कह रहे थे - Small Town Musings)
#ThumbSizedStories (Short Stories)
#CalmKaziStories (Stories in Episodes)

CalmKazi

Everything here is exactly the same in meaning. Click #HieroGlitch for more #AForAlphabet #Definitions #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #series #ChallengingDefinitions

read more
E is for

Exuberance

Eager and effervescent exaggeration of excessive excitement, exhibiting exhilirating ebullience. Everything here is exactly the same in meaning. 

CalmKazi

When you go in for it all. Click #HieroGlitch for more #AForAlphabet #Definitions #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #series

read more
D is for

Defiance

Detrimentally, distinguishing decision to determined disobedience. When you go in for it all.

#AForAlphabet #Definitions #YQBaba #CalmKaziWrites #Series

CalmKazi

Inching towards my goal. Click #HieroGlitch for more #AForAlphabet #Definitions #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #series

read more
C is for

Completion

A cogent catharsis of contentment due to cumbersome coalition of cerebral creativity and corporeal conduct causing culmination of commitment Inching towards my goal. Click #HieroGlitch for more

CalmKazi

Belligerence divides the courageous from rowdy Click #HieroGlitch for more #AForAlphabet #Definitions #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #series

read more
B is for

Belligerence

The blip of bellicose bitterness that breaks up boisterous from bold. Belligerence divides the courageous from rowdy Click #HieroGlitch for more

CalmKazi

Starting a new series here, I will try to define a simple word with an abstract definition. I call these #HieroGlitch #AForAlphabet #Definitions #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #series Click Hashtag to see progress. I will try to go AToZ . Open challenge to folks who want to try their own definitions be sure to use verb/nouns/adjectives starting with the same letter to make it interesting, or you can use a different twist on it.

read more
A is for

Acceptance 

It is an animated automation of argumentatively absolute acquiescence Starting a new series here, I will try to define a simple word with an abstract definition. I call these #HieroGlitch 

#AForAlphabet #Definitions #YQBaba #CalmKaziWrites #Series Click Hashtag to see progress. I will try to go AToZ . Open challenge to folks who want to try their own definitions be sure to use verb/nouns/adjectives starting with the same letter to make it interesting, or you can use a different twist on it.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification