Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KidGangsters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KidGangsters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kid and the fighter, kid and the kazoo, happy fathers day from the kid you inadvertently inherited, happy fathers day from the kid you inadvertently, kid and a candy store,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

#nurseryrhyme Challenge by Mahathi Anand. I took the famous "Johnny, Johnny" poem and twisted it to create the story of that Johnny who had Godfather and a Father both of whom gave him some words of advice. It's the teenage Jin-Jang that creates all the malarkey. Do read the conclusion below. Johnny On The Run Johnny, Johnny ! My boy, My son ! #Dark #lost #yqbaba #menace #guns #yqpoetry #calmkaziwrites #KidGangsters

read more
Johnny On The Run 

Johnny, Johnny !
My boy, My son !
Have you ever felt,
The power of the sun.
Do you know how one trigger slip
Can change a destiny in a blip ?

Johnny, Johnny !
You have my looks
Your youth is upon you
And so are your books.
I see you go school, every day.
I see you after, when you go to 'play'.

(Continued in Caption) #NurseryRhyme Challenge by Mahathi Anand. I took the famous "Johnny, Johnny" poem and twisted it to create the story of that Johnny who had Godfather and a Father both of whom gave him some words of advice. It's the teenage Jin-Jang that creates all the malarkey. 

Do read the conclusion below. 

Johnny On The Run 

Johnny, Johnny !
My boy, My son !

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification