Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ep9 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ep9 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Preeti Kumari

mute video

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #ch1 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep9 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Here is the first chapter to my new short story series "The Final Over". You can read the full chapter below as well. Do let me know your review in the comments below. #Cricket #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
The Final Over- CH.1 The Field (Pt. I)

Our town had always been as small as they came, I vaguely remember the familiar faces and happy smiles when I used to run around with my kite in hand.
Being a little kid of the Almond dealer had it's perks. A free hand, and a lot of friends to play. We had uncle Sifar, the local balloon vendor who had a knack of making ridiculous shapes with his balloons on demand.
Sunny, my closest friend was the son of the local opium dealer. I had an edge above everyone because of that. The perfect mixture of skinny and bossy.
His elder brother Percy was 2 years elder to us, so he was  the boss of our gang. We had Rafeek, Ashfaq, Waqaas, and Sahil. So our gang was pretty legitimate.
We had square streets surrounding rows of houses which made it hard to maneuver four wheelers deep in the town where we lived, the trade market was held on the outskirts to allow for parking. We also had a small tea shop on the corner from my house where all our fathers used to sit down every evening to discuss some "war" that was about to break out.
I still remember that fateful day 3 years ago, when Percy got hold of a bat and a ball. Things were about to get real ugly. #TheFinalOver #Ch1 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep9

Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters.

Here is the first chapter to my new short story series "The Final Over". You can read the full chapter below as well. Do let me know your review in the comments below.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification