Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ch2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ch2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ch2 hindi class 9, ch2 hindi class 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep13 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Part 2 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above. #Cricket #story #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
CH.2 THE KIT (Pt. II)

Reiner and Boons had a big responsibility at hand. Since their deployment amidst hankering from loved ones to connect the Commander had also given them special instructions to mingle with the locals.
Their specialty included pulling off two men operations on their own which had been critical in offense against enemy forces. "Ratchet and Plank" as they were lovingly dubbed by their comarades had the audacity and tactics in place to wield out plans of excellent prowess. "Plank" Boons was an enviable spotter who could give pin point enemy locations to his sniper friend "Ratchet" Reiner and that did the trick during the operations. Their daily routine involved training in-gear with the camouflaged suits and ammo and also some tactical hand to hand in traditional kurta pyjama and head gear for emergencies.

(Continued in caption ..) 
#TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep13

Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters.

Part 2 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above.

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep12 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Part 1 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above. #Cricket #story #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
CH.2 The Kit (Pt. I)

The English willow bat with its firm cracks and healthy grip lured us all the time. The story behind it was vague.

Percy told us that he was on the way to the next village and while passing a vicious route through the mountains, 20 dacoits attacked him. He used a makeshift spear made out of a stick and killed all but one of them, only to carefully follow him as he went to his camp. There he napalmed the whole place and which is why we had the earthquake the other day. Only things left were this ball and bat that he was able to grab before the whole place turned to ash. The blood stains on the grip were his markings of the massacre. I believed him for some time, he was well built for all of us combined, I was eagerly waiting for my growth sprout to come in just to stand tall like Percy. 

(Continued in Caption ... ) #TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep12

Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters.

Part 1 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification