Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ep29 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ep29 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about energrease ls-ep2, naruto ep2 10, ep2 grease 390,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep29 CHARRIOT 7 AM. Brushing off the warmth across my neck I woke up. My being pushed itself out of the blanketed ramparts of my four poster and drifted across the battlefield. A furry bear lay in the corner of the hall pinned to the wall by Lego blades of the chopper which crash landed on it's stomach. All my Bugatis, Ferraris, Mercs and Volvos lay across the land overturned and toppled. I could see parts of railway tracks lying in the empty spaces between the cluster of #story #ShortStory #words #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #cycle #fiction #microstory #tpmd #calmkaziwrites #Charriot

read more
7 AM. Brushing off the warmth across my neck I woke up. My being pushed itself out of the blanketed ramparts of my four poster and drifted across the battlefield. 

A furry bear lay in the corner of the hall pinned to the wall by Lego blades of the chopper which crash landed on it's stomach. All my Bugatis, Ferraris, Mercs and Volvos lay across the land overturned and toppled. I could see parts of railway tracks lying in the empty spaces between the cluster of rubble that constituted Lego bodies bricks and ammunition.

(Contd in caption ...) #ThumbSizedStories #Ep29

CHARRIOT

7 AM. Brushing off the warmth across my neck I woke up. My being pushed itself out of the blanketed ramparts of my four poster and drifted across the battlefield. 

A furry bear lay in the corner of the hall pinned to the wall by Lego blades of the chopper which crash landed on it's stomach. All my Bugatis, Ferraris, Mercs and Volvos lay across the land overturned and toppled. I could see parts of railway tracks lying in the empty spaces between the cluster of

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification