Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pitofdarkness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pitofdarkness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about khit pit meaning in hindi, khit pit meaning in english, meaning of pit in hindi, pit in hindi, maar pit shayri 0,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Intangible anatomy of Human Mind

No matter, how much self-loathing my mind puts me through,
No matter, how much I hurt myself to punish myself for being a bad person,
No matter, how much I try to isolate myself by believing that my surrounding is better off in my absence,
No matter, how hard I try to get that bad version of myself out of me,
At the end of the day I am a failure to get that bad version of myself out of my system, it just keeps corrupting my system, I keep falling down that eternal pit of darkness, tearing through this eternally inflating cosmos.  #yqbaba #intangible #anatomy #humanmind #eternal #pitofdarkness

AYUSH SINGH

Intangible anatomy of Human Mind

No matter, how much self-loathing my mind puts me through,
No matter, how much I hurt myself to punish myself for being a bad person,
No matter, how much I try to isolate myself by believing that my surrounding is better off in my absence,
No matter, how hard I try to get that bad version of myself out of me,
At the end of the day I am a failure to get that bad version of myself out of my system, it just keeps corrupting my system, I keep falling down that eternal pit of darkness, tearing through this eternally inflating cosmos.  #yqbaba #intangible #anatomy #humanmind #eternal #pitofdarkness

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification