Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anatomy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anatomy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about supersoul sessions the anatomy of trust, anatomy of a love seen, superiorly meaning in anatomy, anatomy and physiology for medical coding pdf 210, basic human anatomy and physiology 10,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

revan

#anatomy #medical ,#Bone,#Heart,#medical,#mbbs,life,#Textbook,#neet,motivation👍💖🌟🌟🕵️🕵️🇮🇳🇮🇳📖📖📚📚✍️✍️🌎🌎🇮🇳🇮🇳👍👍✍️✍️📖📖📚📚🕵️🕵️💯💯Disha सुरमई साहित्य Riya Monika kasim ji #Motivational

read more
mute video

revan

#anatomy ,#आयुर्वेद,#Ayurvedic,#Textbook,#New video,#Shorts,#viral video,#Knowledge,#Learning 🇮🇳🇮🇳📚📚📖📖💡💡✅✅PRIYANK SHRIVASTAVA 'अरमान' तन्हा शायर Rakesh Srivastava जलते आंसू Anshu writer

read more
mute video

Rahul Suthar

mute video

Springblossoms

The anatomy of a beautiful heart♥️ 1. Your passion Yes, passion is your fashion. You flaunt the zephyrs of heart which is embroidered by purkinje fibres; a network of delicate fibres adding sparkle like stars to each cell. You see that glow? Wherever you walk you gift some basket of your aura which becomes a source of light when they feel like time is frozen! Your passion of writing poetry is passion of heart! Heart speaks the language of rhyming poetry in every rhythmic beat. 2. Your love. O #Beautiful #yqbaba #blessing

read more
     The anatomy of a beautiful heart♥️

1. Your passion
Yes, passion is your fashion. You flaunt the zephyrs of heart which is embroidered by purkinje fibres; a network of delicate fibres adding sparkle like stars to each cell. You see that glow? Wherever you walk you gift some basket of your aura which becomes a source of light when they feel like time is frozen! Your passion of writing poetry is passion of heart! Heart speaks the language of rhyming poetry in every rhythmic beat. 

2. Your love.
O

Cherry

Hardcore medicine....is all gives me that inner satisfaction ‼️🎶🐧🐬🐾🍁✨🐞 #medicalstudent #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #medicine #anatomy #Satisfaction #Meme

read more
How I feel when I'm attending 
Anatomy lecture ...🧠
chit chatting 🍹...
with those preserved specimens🕸️ Hardcore medicine....is all gives me that inner satisfaction ‼️🎶🐧🐬🐾🍁✨🐞
#medicalstudent 
#yourquotebaba 
#aestheticthoughts 
#medicine 
#anatomy 
#satisfaction 
#meme

AJITHA

education #anatomy #Knowledge

read more
mute video

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

Intangible anatomy of Human Mind

No matter, how much self-loathing my mind puts me through,
No matter, how much I hurt myself to punish myself for being a bad person,
No matter, how much I try to isolate myself by believing that my surrounding is better off in my absence,
No matter, how hard I try to get that bad version of myself out of me,
At the end of the day I am a failure to get that bad version of myself out of my system, it just keeps corrupting my system, I keep falling down that eternal pit of darkness, tearing through this eternally inflating cosmos.  #yqbaba #intangible #anatomy #humanmind #eternal #pitofdarkness

AYUSH SINGH

Intangible anatomy of Human Mind

No matter, how much self-loathing my mind puts me through,
No matter, how much I hurt myself to punish myself for being a bad person,
No matter, how much I try to isolate myself by believing that my surrounding is better off in my absence,
No matter, how hard I try to get that bad version of myself out of me,
At the end of the day I am a failure to get that bad version of myself out of my system, it just keeps corrupting my system, I keep falling down that eternal pit of darkness, tearing through this eternally inflating cosmos.  #yqbaba #intangible #anatomy #humanmind #eternal #pitofdarkness

Amit Jotwani

The anatomy of desire, 
open to dissection, 
shows traces of love 
under the folds & creases; 
when the overspill of lust 
washes away. 
 #anatomy #desire #traces #love #lust #overspill #folds #creases #wash #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

The anatomy of letting go is more complicated than the anatomy we are made of ..
The number of tears shed in memories are more difficult to cram then the no.of bones
Shattering of heart is more complex than the muscles in whole body .
Angiogenesis seems to less tricky then tangled feelings that shattered  heart go through. #theanatomyoflettinggo #anatomyoflife #yqcollab #linger #doctorquotes #anatomy #dreamingvet
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification