Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bro_sis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bro_sis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you bro play, bro sis love quotes, hai bro, bro full form in love, bro sis love quotes 260,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

lafzshaalabygaurisharma

mute video

Anjani Soch

mute video

Diwa

"Brothers" For Pratik Pandya, Kumarpal Vardhan, Krishnanunni Kichu, and all those who made me their sister. I grew up, surrounded by brothers and male cousins. Hence, I'm like a guy, most times. Hehe. Thank you for the support and affection. ❤ #brothers #bro_sis #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Brothers make 
The world seem brighter.
They tease you, persistently.
Yet, they're also the first ones,
To defend you,
When someone, else, does.
In truth, they are sheep,
In wolfish garments. "Brothers"
For Pratik Pandya, Kumarpal Vardhan, Krishnanunni Kichu, and all those who made me their sister. I grew up, surrounded by brothers and male cousins. Hence, I'm like a guy, most times. Hehe. Thank you for the support and affection. ❤

#brothers #bro_sis #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

Dedicated to my YQ bro, Pratik Pandya, who is really a kind-hearted friend and a gifted writer. Hehe, this is for you, referring to our convo. 😂😂😂 #Friendship #bro_sis #yqbaba

read more
I tease you--
And, you always 
Take the bait. 
I think, it's because
You trust me, for real--
A hefty responsibility,
Actually. Dedicated to my YQ bro, Pratik Pandya, who is really a kind-hearted friend and a gifted writer. Hehe, this is for you, referring to our convo. 😂😂😂

#friendship #bro_sis #yqbaba

Ehssas Speaker

मेरे साथ लड़ता हैं, वो हर जंग मेरी,
मेरा भाई महाभारत के कृष्ण जैसा हैं!!

©Ehssas Speaker #Bro_Sis_Relation #bro_sis

K@vita KS

mute video

K@vita KS

mute video

shristy pandey

#bro_sis nojoto

read more
mute video

Aswadeep

Time changes everything...
Time heals everything...
But the bond we share can never be broken, no matter what at the end of the day we are siblings, forever together,  sharing same love, same blood & same thoughts..

#aswadeep #bro_sis

AkhiShayar

सब जानते है,
कोई प्यारा न हैं तेरे सिवा,
मैं इन बेकार के उलझनों को नही मानती,,
मैं तेरे सिवा किसी को भाई भी तो नहीं मानती।। भैया दूज
#भैया_दूज
#अखि_शायर
#sis_reply
#love
#bro_sis
#akhi_shayar