Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trustonallah Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trustonallah Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love trust and understanding quotes, poems about trust and love, trust and love messages for him, quotes about love without trust, love all trust a few do wrong to none,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Dilse Alfaazz

The jugular veins are veins that take deoxygenated blood from the head back to the heart via the superior vena cava. TRUST AND DEPEND ON ALLAH #allah #Trust #depend #Allahalmighty #allahisgreat #Hope #YourQuoteAndMine #trustonallah

read more
HE(Allah) is closer to me than
my jugular vein. The jugular veins are veins that take deoxygenated blood from the head back to the heart via the superior vena cava.

TRUST AND DEPEND ON ALLAH
#allah
#trust
#depend
#allahalmighty
#allahisgreat

Akthari Begum

Makhlooq se umeed lagaoge to khudko ruswa hi kroge... Magar Allah se umeed lagaoge to khudko khush hi paoge 💐💖... Allah hu akbar! 😇❣️ Friday hai aaj dua me yaad rkhen sab 💐.. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #Umeed #trustonallah #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohd Aamir Ali ✒️🖤

read more
✅💯✅✅ Makhlooq se umeed lagaoge to khudko ruswa hi kroge... Magar Allah se umeed lagaoge to khudko khush hi paoge 💐💖...
Allah hu akbar! 😇❣️

Friday hai aaj dua me yaad rkhen sab 💐..

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #umeed #trustonallah  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohd Aamir Ali ✒️🖤

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification