Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqfeatured Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqfeatured Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Writer Jiया

Dedicating a #testimonial to Mickey Dawar I hope this would bring a smile on your face! No I don't know you but your write ups were impressive as I just saw them on one go so I just thought to dedicate this to you. I hope you like it!. . . #yqtestimonial #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqstory #yqdedicated #yqfeatured . . YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi

read more
Mickey the name gave me
The passion to write,
Not as writer but also with 
"Right to express" pride!.
An Indian, a learner 
And an entrepreneur.
With a beautiful creative corner
In heart of explorer!.
 Dedicating a #testimonial to Mickey Dawar
I hope this would bring a smile on your face! No I don't know you but your write ups were impressive as I just saw them on one go so I just thought to dedicate this to you. I hope you like it!. 
#yqtestimonial #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqstory #yqdedicated #yqfeatured 
YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi

Writer Jiया

Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . . As explained, actually at 5yrs of age the darkness scared me but 15 yrs later that became my companion along with silence. As written sleep walks out of door and silence around roars, that's lucid, as the sleep slayed from me my flair of writing woke up!. My brain begin to work that's pondering and the factory of my mind begin to manufacture thoughts. . . YourQuote Baba YourQuo #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqenglish #yqsafar #yqfeatured

read more
And silence all around roars.

Making me to ponder,
And my thoughts to manufacture.

Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
As explained, actually at 5yrs of age the darkness scared me but 15 yrs later that became my companion along with silence. As written sleep walks out of door and silence around roars, that's lucid, as the sleep slayed from me my flair of writing woke up!. My brain begin to work that's pondering and the factory of my mind begin to manufacture thoughts.
YourQuote Baba YourQuo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification