Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best readwriteunitee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best readwriteunitee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kids stories to read online, english love stories to read, when i miss you i read our old messages, best books to read before you die, read in caption meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

No way will this lockdown be lifted on 10th.  The rising numbers in Bangalore urban, will require several yale locks to lock people indoors.  Specially those wearing on their sleeves an attitude that smacks of 'I dont care'.  People have lost it.  Otherwise how can the unscrupulous make profits in the share market where lives are traded?  All for earning rich dividends.  

Heard of an entire family of seven testing positive.  My first thought was who would look after whom?  How would quarantine rules apply in such a situation? Baffling! This made me order online emergency meds, including a 6 ltr oxygen can priced at Rs.450.  All sites showed nil stocks and one site where it was available was selling for Rs.1800.  Shocking!  No I was not going to pay that price to line someone's pocket.  

Depression manifests in different ways for different age profiles.  For seniors, appetites are affected.  Had dinner of salad and soup and felt like a stuffed Turkey.  It's easy to preach 'this too shall pass' bit did it pass as we entered 2021? The saying hope springs eternal, is for the  young and middle aged.

Snigdha  Agrawal 

#lockdowndiary #day10 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #dailymotivation #readwriteunitee #writersnetwrok

Snigdha Agrawal

Clouds bared their black teeth
Lightning flashed like viper's fangs
Earth trembled beneath

#haikupoem #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #readwriteunitee #writerscommunity #fangs #challenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification