Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Loveinoneline Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Loveinoneline Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Swapnil Moon

So, I have to express #Loveinoneline...😅 #besticanbe #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove love #Book #mylife

read more
Would you like to be in 
every chapter of my book
Titled as "OUR LIFE"? So, I have to express #loveinoneline...😅
#besticanbe #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove #love #book #mylife

यशवंत कुमार

Love in one sentence

Love is nothing but an extreme mental condition which drives a person to such an imaginary world, from where he/she might seldom return to his/her real world again. #loveinoneline #whatislove #definationoflove #loveforme

Paramjit Singh

Describe Love in just One Line Th'inkers❣️ Keep Inking with Th' inkers ✍️ 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗢𝗻 🔔 If You want to get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 and be the 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿🏆 .... Mandatory Hashtags : #Loveinoneline #th_inkers We Will Like Everyone's Post Just write with your Heart 😊👍 ‼️NOTE : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #openforcollab

read more
I am the body and You are my Soul!! Describe Love in just One Line Th'inkers❣️
Keep Inking with Th' inkers ✍️
𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗢𝗻 🔔 If You want to get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 and be the 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿🏆
Mandatory Hashtags : #loveinoneline #th_inkers
We Will Like Everyone's Post Just write with your Heart 😊👍 
‼️NOTE : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️

Nikita

Love in one line for me is : 

Usko aaye abhi 12 mahine bhi hue.. 
Mujhe 12 saal ho chuke Hain!!

#Yqbaba #Loveinoneline

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification