Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best behna_ka_pyar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best behna_ka_pyar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about behna ne bhai ki kalai se lyrics, ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai song video, ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai video song, ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai full song, ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai video,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pari Raj Pari Raj

mute video

nojotouser5592564591

#Behna #behna_ka_pyar miss you nanu😘

read more
Behna ki yaad bhut aati hai
Baat na ho to sapno main aa jati hai #behna #behna_ka_pyar miss you nanu😘

nojotouser5592564591

Alfaj  kdve the unke 
Pr her kise ko coffee pasand nhi..
Vrna chai to hme bhi pasand hai..
Pr coffee pine ka apna alag hi maja hai...
Jab se behna ne pine se mna ki 
Maine dono hi chhorr diya hai
That's a true love ♥️
©vs_three_dots_nar #behna_ka_pyar  #bhaikapyar

nojotouser5592564591

Dear Nanu,

I'm so sorry if someday I become rude to you due to my own issues, so sorry to call you hb, so sorry call you chudayl, so sorry for not picup ur call, so sorry to my all  behavior whose to you make unhappy. 
But its because you're closest to me, its all situation to make both of happy everytime. You know my dear hb.

So promise me that you're not going to leave because of that phase of life or any face of life. 
You're my sweetest sister.

The one who needs every phase of life.
The one who needs you till the last breath.  #behna_ka_pyar #bhai #vikasshyamle #yqvikasshyamle #yqbaba #yqdidi #nanu #nark

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification