Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timecapsule Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timecapsule Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tim mcgraw love songs, dil vich tere liye time kadke karda main promise milan, the life of the typical college student is characterized by time spent studying, best happy movies of all time, time quotes in english,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anuj Jain

But you know I hate the smell of meats even, forget eating, yelled my wife, I do cook it for you but you know very well I don't want to, she continued. Baby this is the best piece the butcher told me, I tried to placate her . Ok by the time you are cooking I will tend to the garden for you. I picked up the rake and broom and headed for the garden of our ancestral mansion. While raking the leaves the rake struck something and I bent down to see what was the cause. The metal knob that protuded sud #yqbaba #yqdidi #vegetarian #Meat #Nostalgia #timecapsule

read more
The Time Capsule

(In Caption) But you know I hate the smell of meats even, forget eating, yelled my wife, I do cook it for you but you know very well I don't want to, she continued.
Baby this is the best piece the butcher told me, I tried to placate her .
Ok by the time you are cooking I will tend to the garden for you.
I picked up the rake and broom and headed for the garden of our ancestral mansion.
While raking the leaves the rake struck something and I bent down to see what was the cause.
The metal knob that protuded sud

Giftsy Dorcas

The LETTER you write today 
is your bottled up nostalgic time notation
for tomorrow's recollection. #letter #giftsydorcas #dcgdoc #yqbaba #notation #timecapsule #bottledup

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification