Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzvirtualfriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzvirtualfriendship Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Madhu Jain

Good evening writers! Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write either pros or cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. You can invite your partners in the comments. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzcollabpartners #rzvirtualfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #yqenglish #yqdidi

read more
All ships are sailing 
in the water till 
their destinations
 are reached Good evening writers!

Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write either pros or cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. 

You can invite your partners in the comments. 

#yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzcollabpartners #rzvirtualfriendship  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone #yqenglish #yqdidi

Madhu Jain

Good evening writers! Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write pros/cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. You can invite your partners in the comments. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzcollabpartners #rzvirtualfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Virtual friends 
sometimes are
Helplines and 
sometimes they 
create havoc Good evening writers!

Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write pros/cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. 

#yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzcollabpartners #rzvirtualfriendship  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Cerebral Derange

Good evening writers! Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write either pros or cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. You can invite your partners in the comments. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzcollabpartners #rzvirtualfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
You are just a virtuality
Not a reality.don't expect
Love on screens,
We are just a strangers
Let it be like this only Good evening writers!

Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write either pros or cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. 

Cerebral Derange

Good evening writers! Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write either pros or cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. You can invite your partners in the comments. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzcollabpartners #rzvirtualfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
You are just a virtuality
Not a reality.don't expect
Love on screens,
We are just a strangers
Let it be like this only Good evening writers!

Poonam Suyal

Good evening writers! Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write pros/cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. You can invite your partners in the comments. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzcollabpartners #rzvirtualfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more

A friend without meeting....
touches your soul
With whom you feel happy....
and somewhat whole
A friend with whom you share....
your passions
Who's ever ready....
to give useful suggestions
Someone you can rely....
without any fright
Who doesn't throws tantrums....
never ever fight
Someone who's always....
there with you 
No matter you're....
wrong or right

Good evening writers!

Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write pros/cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. 

Anuj Jain

Good evening writers! Today's topic for collab partners is "MY VIRTUAL FRIENDS". Write either pros or cons of virtual friendship and let others collab with you by writing the contrast of your entry. You can invite your partners in the comments. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzcollabpartners #rzvirtualfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine #sumnewrites

read more
Virtual friends are not 
what they seem or 
make you believe.
The mask they don 
conceal 
more than what 
they reveal.
A falsehood they 
zealously maintain.
Can't be trusted 
blindly or injudiciously. Good evening writers!

#sumnewrites

Anuj Jain

read more
A friend's one who 
tells you right, 
Won't be an accomplice
to all your wiles.
Your wrongs to admonish 
and be your guide.
Never to wag his tail 
on your slights.
 Good evening writers!

Maaryah

And false ones flies but the real ones stay! #yqbaba #yqrestzone #advirt #rzcollabpartners #averteddaydreamer #rzvirtualfriendship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with Averteddd to

read more
They are the people
with whom times flies
the same way
as a friend who 
flies when in 
need. And false ones flies but the real ones stay!

#yqbaba #yqrestzone #advirt
 #rzcollabpartners #averteddaydreamer #rzvirtualfriendship  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Averteddd to

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification