Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deartigers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deartigers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

Dear tiger, They say you need hope to move on in life. Hope, that the best, will happen. Yet I read somewhere, that you need 'courage' to hold on to 'hope', long enough. You, dear tiger, symbolize that courage. The sight of you walking valiantly in the forests, portrays the willpower, the strength, your undisputed power. No doubt they say 'a pride of lions' both in the numerical and literal sense. You also mirror the inner aggression which resides in us all. I wish we all imbibe your confidenc #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #PWleWriMo #PWleWriMo29 #deartigers #pwrenownedwriters

read more
      Dear tiger, 
They say you need hope to move on in life. Hope, that the best, will happen. Yet I read somewhere, that you need 'courage' to hold on to 'hope', long enough. You, dear tiger, symbolize that courage. The sight of you walking valiantly in the forests, portrays the willpower, the strength, your undisputed power. No doubt they say  'a pride of lions' both in the numerical and literal sense. You also mirror the inner aggression which resides in us all. I wish we all imbibe your confidenc

marmalade ツ

#PWleWriMo29 A letter writing challenge 🔥 Open for All 🔥 brought to you by Proverbs World ♥️ Dear PW family! ✨ It's Proverbs World letter Writing Month (29/31) #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #pwlewrimotuc #deartigers #pwsuperiorwriters

read more
Hope is the thing with feathers,
is what I have heard so courage is
the creature with claws for me.
I may seem selfish
and I am no doubt, for I surely
belong to a class of people who
serve their own purpose. Like your
whiskers, my trust blows off in
a gust of wind, like your tongue,
my anger picks every part of mine
just not because I am guilty
but rather I'm not but am
ought to be one.

( full piece in caption)  #PWleWriMo29
A letter writing challenge
🔥 Open for All 🔥
brought to you by Proverbs World ♥️

Dear PW family! ✨ 

It's Proverbs World letter Writing Month (29/31)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification