Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pwlewrimotucr2t1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pwlewrimotucr2t1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sweta

Dear Will power, As Gandhiji describes you, “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” Indeed you are an indispensable asset in our lives. If it were not for you, we couldn't have accomplished any of our goals. You pervade every area of our lives, be it requiring will power to chase our dreams or as simple as go on a diet, exercise or changing habits, like quitting smoking, drinking, etc. You are the ultimate weapon we possess to strengthen our minds #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #pwlewrimotuc #pwlewrimotucr2t1 #pwrenownedwriters

read more
      Dear Will power, 

As Gandhiji describes you, 
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. 
It comes from an indomitable will.”
Indeed you are an indispensable asset in our lives. 
If it were not for you, we couldn't have accomplished any of our goals. You pervade every area of our lives, be it requiring will power to chase our dreams or as simple as go on a diet, exercise or changing habits, like quitting smoking, drinking, etc. You are the ultimate weapon we possess to strengthen our minds

marmalade ツ

Dear Life, If only you could breathe, if only your heart too could beat, if only your lips could tingle to let the voice out - you would be called alive. How strange it is, isn't it? The one who sacrifices itself to let others live is called nothing but dead. An altruist, are you? Selfless in being, yet serving the selfish. The bleak fog of hardship which engulfs your eyes is but a matter of fact because you, yourself are a struggle. Many people consider you a sin, few - a gift while none - an #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #ethereal_envelopes #pwlewrimotuc #pwsuperiorwriters #pwlewrimotucr2t1

read more
Dear Life,

If only you could breathe, if only your heart too could beat, if only your lips could tingle to let the voice out - you would be called alive. How strange it is, isn't it? The one who sacrifices itself to let others live is called nothing but dead. An altruist, are you? Selfless in being, yet serving the selfish.

The bleak fog of hardship which engulfs your eyes is but a matter of fact because you, yourself are a struggle. Many people consider you a sin, few - a gift while none - an opportunity.

( caption)  Dear Life,

If only you could breathe, if only your heart too could beat, if only your lips could tingle to let the voice out - you would be called alive. How strange it is, isn't it? The one who sacrifices itself to let others live is called nothing but dead. An altruist, are you? Selfless in being, yet serving the selfish.

The bleak fog of hardship which engulfs your eyes is but a matter of fact because you, yourself are a struggle. Many people consider you a sin, few - a gift while none - an

marmalade ツ

Dear Life, I don't know exactly where to start from. The history of yours is quite impressive and fulfilling, though you have been sighted with an eye of doubt by many. You were worth living for some, I must agree. But I can't refuse the fact that myriads gave you up fpr they were tired of fulfilling your needs and wishes. Shylock, the landowner afe you? The one who abides by betrayal? Are you so cruel to let them die only because you wanted some rest? I have always heard of you as an intrigue #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWcontest #pwlewrimotuc #pwsuperiorwriters #pwlewrimotucr2t1

read more
Dear Life,

I don't know exactly where to start from. The history of yours is quite impressive and fulfilling, though you have been sighted with an eye of doubt by many. You were worth living for some, I must agree. But I can't refuse the fact that myriads gave you up fpr they were tired of fulfilling your needs and wishes. Shylock, the landowner afe you? The one who abides by betrayal?

Are you so cruel to let them die only because you wanted some rest? I have always heard of you as an intriguer - plotting a mischief for all yet providing some with luxuries. Why so partial, my Lord?

(caption)  Dear Life,

I don't know exactly where to start from. The history of yours is quite impressive and fulfilling, though you have been sighted with an eye of doubt by many. You were worth living for some, I must agree. But I can't refuse the fact that myriads gave you up fpr they were tired of fulfilling your needs and wishes. Shylock, the landowner afe you? The one who abides by betrayal?

Are you so cruel to let them die only because you wanted some rest? I have always heard of you as an intrigue

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification