Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzcod2horpression Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzcod2horpression Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

marmalade ツ

Criminal is a criminal in every way Darkness let's me hide. But isn't it the darkness where all the "other" things hide too? I didn't love curtains too much but this darkness made a curtain out of me myself. And it's the window of lies where I hang. I came to know that lies give a shoulder to the liar while not always does truth support the one favouring it. And, lies? They are just another curtain. Of a criminal. Of me. This black floor beneath me is just a testament to it. While these bars, b #restzone #rzcod2 #rzr3cod2 #scarlet_spooks #scarlet_tales #rzcod2horpression

read more
             Criminal is a criminal in every way

Darkness let's me hide. But isn't it the darkness where all the "other" things hide too? I didn't love curtains too much but this darkness made a curtain out of me myself. And it's the window of lies where I hang. I came to know that lies give a shoulder to the liar while not always does truth support the one favouring it. And, lies? They are just another curtain. Of a criminal. Of me. This black floor beneath me is just a testament to it. While these bars, b

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification