Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scarlet_tales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scarlet_tales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo, beneath a scarlet sky, quotes about the forest in the scarlet letter, scarlet heart ryeo, moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo cast,

• 1 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

marmalade ツ

The Jacobin Cuckoo left its home, for it was time to break the fast which had, for so long a time, been a constant cause of its misery. Flying, it reached atop one of the seven pagodas of the magnificent temple, that stood as a warrior with a shining armour to protect its city from come what may. "Your Majesty, the court awaits you", said the timid soldier, careful to not set foot inside the King's bedchamber. "Indeed. The dawn has already arrived and yet Rahul hasn't", the King said, looking #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #scarlet_tales #qsblindwarsqf

read more
               The Jacobin Cuckoo left its home, for it was time to break the fast which had, for so long a time, been a constant cause of its misery. Flying, it reached atop one of the seven pagodas of the magnificent temple, that stood as a warrior with a shining armour to protect its city from come what may.

"Your Majesty, the court awaits you", said the timid soldier, careful to not set foot inside the King's bedchamber. 

"Indeed. The dawn has already arrived and yet Rahul hasn't", the King said, looking

marmalade ツ

A Representative Of Humans Humankind hasn't provided me much. And, betrayals are a very frequent proofs of it. Mankind has been left behind in the race of humanity, I knew this. Evil you say? Is "evil" a mere title given to spirits or does it hold meaning beyond it? I was unaware of the answers to these questions. And, perhaps even of these questions. I was a girl on a suicide mission before this instance. Yet, I just accepted all of it as the part and parcels of life. I tugged my coat, tightl #restzone #rzcod2 #scarlet_spooks #scarlet_tales #rzcod2finale #rzcod2kk

read more
             A Representative Of Humans

Humankind hasn't provided me much. And, betrayals are a very frequent proofs of it. Mankind has been left behind in the race of humanity, I knew this. Evil you say? Is "evil" a mere title given to spirits or does it hold meaning beyond it? I was unaware of the answers to these questions. And, perhaps even of these questions. I was a girl on a suicide mission before this instance. Yet, I just accepted all of it as the part and parcels of life.

I tugged my coat, tightl

marmalade ツ

Criminal is a criminal in every way Darkness let's me hide. But isn't it the darkness where all the "other" things hide too? I didn't love curtains too much but this darkness made a curtain out of me myself. And it's the window of lies where I hang. I came to know that lies give a shoulder to the liar while not always does truth support the one favouring it. And, lies? They are just another curtain. Of a criminal. Of me. This black floor beneath me is just a testament to it. While these bars, b #restzone #rzcod2 #rzr3cod2 #scarlet_spooks #scarlet_tales #rzcod2horpression

read more
             Criminal is a criminal in every way

Darkness let's me hide. But isn't it the darkness where all the "other" things hide too? I didn't love curtains too much but this darkness made a curtain out of me myself. And it's the window of lies where I hang. I came to know that lies give a shoulder to the liar while not always does truth support the one favouring it. And, lies? They are just another curtain. Of a criminal. Of me. This black floor beneath me is just a testament to it. While these bars, b

marmalade ツ

°°The Camp Runner°° February 15, 1945, Block B-16, Auschwitz, Germany .............................................................................. It was a bright morning outside but only for those who accepted Nazis' superiority and the Nazis themselves, while pitch black darkness engulfed us inside. Our wounds, though hurting now had become a common practice, Margot and Me had managed to steal some ointments from the head's cabin but now, even food is difficult to get. The situations hav #annefrank #aestheticthoughts #bookite #bookitech4 #scarlet_tales #rudysteiner

read more
°°The Camp Runner °°

| At Auschwitz - Birkenau |

(caption)  °°The Camp Runner°°

February 15, 1945, 
Block B-16,
Auschwitz, Germany 

It was a bright morning outside but only for those who accepted Nazis' superiority and the Nazis themselves, while pitch black darkness engulfed us inside. Our wounds, though hurting now had become a common practice, Margot and Me had managed to steal some ointments from the head's cabin but now, even food is difficult to get. The situations hav

marmalade ツ

" Flesh, blood & bone" And, in a blink of the eye, both of them grasped the Triwizard cup and fell in a graveyard. "Was it a portkey!" Wormtail exclaimed. "Wasn't this supposed to be a part of the tournament?" Voldemort asked while Wormtail advised to keep their wands ready for any attack. Squinting through the darkness, they saw a dark figure ambling towards them, a shooting pain ensued in Voldemort's scar. A green blaze arose and he heard," Avada Kedavra ". Running towards the direction, he f #harrypotter #restzone #scarlet_tales #rzescaper1 #rzefhhp1

read more
"Flesh, blood & bone"

( Roles reversed in the caption)  " Flesh, blood & bone"

And, in a blink of the eye, both of them grasped the Triwizard cup and fell in a graveyard. "Was it a portkey!" Wormtail exclaimed. "Wasn't this supposed to be a part of the tournament?" Voldemort asked while Wormtail advised to keep their wands ready for any attack. Squinting through the darkness, they saw a dark figure ambling towards them, a shooting pain ensued in Voldemort's scar. A green blaze arose and he heard," Avada Kedavra ". Running towards the direction, he f

marmalade ツ

OPEN FOR ALL For participants of One World, One Voice : This is the first prompt of Day 1. ☺ Tired of socializing in seedy bars where they were likely to be harassed and arrested, sick of lying and denying, of withstanding humiliation, of being beaten up, and of living in constant fear of discovery that might get them fired or even killed, the “deviants” at Manhattan’s Stonewall Inn, a gay bar, one night fought back. That night and the nights to follow occurred at the end of June 1969, and th #YourQuoteAndMine #PrideMonth #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceforequality #scarlet_tales

read more
A year ago, she was harassed brutally in her girls' hostel, & now, 
after seeing her wedding card, she realised, not all girls are the same.  OPEN FOR ALL

For participants of One World, One Voice :

This is the first prompt of Day 1. ☺

Tired of socializing in seedy bars where they were likely to be harassed and arrested, sick of lying and denying, of withstanding humiliation, of being beaten up, and of living in constant fear of discovery that might get them fired or even killed, the “deviants” at Manhattan’s Stonewall Inn, a gay bar, one night fought back. That night and the nights to follow occurred at the end of June 1969, and th

marmalade ツ

I was thinking about them, those unknown faces who rotated around my head last night, they weren't familiar though I felt a bit comfy when they called out my name. Suddenly, the door creaked and two figures ambled inside when I finally recognised them as Lust and Love who became friends, last night.  Last night....🖤🖤

#aestheticthoughts
#yqbaba
#yostowrimo
#atyostowrimo
#at17by31story
#scarlet_tales

marmalade ツ

The Woman With A Will... It was a beautiful and silent evening on the hills, when the silence was broken by a distinct jingling of sounds of people riding by. A car walked past the narrow passages of the mountains with the melodies of 1900s echoing from their music system. When suddenly, it halted in front of a dual of two men in the middle of the way. Both were arguing with each other on petty things was what Angelina thought and so told them to be aside, but they didn't hear it, after gi #yqbaba #dndwomensweek #dndstoriesofstrength #scarlet_tales

read more
The Woman With A Will...

When your most beloved thing is in trouble, 
you get the most powerful strength to fight back...

(Read my mess in the caption)   The Woman With A Will...

It was a beautiful and silent evening on the hills, when the silence was broken by a distinct jingling of sounds of people riding by. A car walked past the narrow passages of the mountains with the melodies of 1900s echoing from their music system.

When suddenly, it halted in front of a dual of two men in the middle of the way. Both were arguing with each other on petty things was what Angelina thought and so told them to be aside, but they didn't hear it, after gi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification