Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best the_other_half_lost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best the_other_half_lost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you other ways, the other love story, my heart and other black holes quotes, love and other drugs full movie, depression and other magic tricks quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

marmalade ツ

Chapter 3 : Ever After I think it was 6 in the morning when Mario woke me with a shake. Though, it wasn't too early but I could guess from the dark window that sun wasn't out yet. It's this time of the year when you can neither take out woollens nor wear the cotton clothes. She told me to be ready quickly as we had to go to Father's grave. Yes, I almost forgot about it while planning for the orphanage's children's birthday last night. At half past six, both of us, wrapped in shawls, left for t #nanowrimo #restzone #the_other_half_lost

read more
°°The Other Half Lost°°

Chapter 3 : Ever After  Chapter 3 : Ever After

I think it was 6 in the morning when Mario woke me with a shake. Though, it wasn't too early but I could guess from the dark window that sun wasn't out yet. It's this time of the year when you can neither take out woollens nor wear the cotton clothes. She told me to be ready quickly as we had to go to Father's grave. Yes, I almost forgot about it while planning for the orphanage's children's birthday last night.

At half past six, both of us, wrapped in shawls, left for t

marmalade ツ

Chapter 2 : The Introduction 23 October, 1943 Mussoorie, 1943 Abraham Cooper, the well known government official was found leaking important information of the British Government to Netaji's Indian National Army. Major Hangman, the reputed police officer of the town encountered him on the spot. "We won't be forgiving traitors, no matter if they are one of us", he said while talking to one of our reporters. 22 October, 1956 #yqbaba #nanowrimo #aestheticthoughts #the_other_half_lost

read more
••The Other Half Lost••

Chapter 2 : The Introduction Chapter 2 : The Introduction

23 October, 1943

Mussoorie, 1943   Abraham Cooper, the well known government official was found leaking important information of the British Government to Netaji's Indian National Army. Major Hangman, the reputed police officer of the town encountered him on the spot. "We won't be forgiving traitors, no matter if they are one of us", he said while talking to one of our reporters.

22 October, 1956

marmalade ツ

Chapter 1 : The Daughter Land The tick-tick of the clock seemed to halt for a moment when it struck twelve. But, that wasn't the only sound in the house. Muffled voices of Father and Mother could be heard from the other room. She was already sent to sleep. But, the fall and rise of pitch of the voices kept her awake. Finally, she decided. Carefully coming out of the bed, she felt something near her legs, "Meow!" "Oh, it's you Buttercup", she said with a sigh of relief, "Shh! Or you will wake Mr #Novel #nanowrimo #aestheticthoughts #the_other_half_lost

read more
°°The Other Half Lost°°

Chapter 1 : The Daughter Land  Chapter 1 : The Daughter Land

The tick-tick of the clock seemed to halt for a moment when it struck twelve. But, that wasn't the only sound in the house. Muffled voices of Father and Mother could be heard from the other room. She was already sent to sleep. But, the fall and rise of pitch of the voices kept her awake. Finally, she decided. Carefully coming out of the bed, she felt something near her legs, "Meow!"
"Oh, it's you Buttercup", she said with a sigh of relief, "Shh! Or you will wake Mr

marmalade ツ

°°The Other Half Lost°° Synopsis This story takes place in the 20th century. Gemena Cooper is an Anglo-Indian, who lived in the hill station of Mussoorie. Her father was a British Officer however, he was killed in an encounter with the British. Following hostilities at their place, Gemena's mother, Merinette is forced to leave their house in the hills of heaven with a three-year-old daughter. She brings her up in Kushwana, her home town. That's the place where she becomes a nun and Gemena li #nanowrimo #scarlet_soul #the_other_half_lost

read more
°°The Other Half Lost°°

Synopsis  °°The Other Half Lost°°

Synopsis

This story takes place in the 20th century. 
Gemena Cooper is an Anglo-Indian, who lived in the hill station of Mussoorie. Her father was a British Officer however, he was killed in an encounter with the British.

Following hostilities at their place, Gemena's mother, Merinette is forced to leave their house in the hills of heaven with a three-year-old daughter. She brings her up in Kushwana, her home town. That's the place where she becomes a nun and Gemena li

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification