Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbm2day1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbm2day1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

marmalade ツ

Do not fall in love with people like me. We would write you letters in languages you are unversed and tug them to balloons to let them go and try their hand in conquering the destiny. Even if the letter doesn't reach you, peace would be all that we'll care for. When you'll be a caterpillar, we would poke you to eat those mulberry leaves and then wait for you to form a cocoon. After you fly away with distinct mosaics on your wings, we'll knit sweaters from the little wool you left behind and wait #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #donotfallinlove #theunsungquill #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day1 #loveatyourownrisk

read more
Do not fall in love with people like me

... Do not fall in love with people like me. We would write you letters in languages you are unversed and tug them to balloons to let them go and try their hand in conquering the destiny. Even if the letter doesn't reach you, peace would be all that we'll care for. When you'll be a caterpillar, we would poke you to eat those mulberry leaves and then wait for you to form a cocoon. After you fly away with distinct mosaics on your wings, we'll knit sweaters from the little wool you left behind and wait

marmalade ツ

° you were the lost writer in me ° When the night came along, you disappeared as the leaf after falling from the tree. I thought you to be stars, you were the phosphenes. You were the lost writer in me. I thought you'd grow new plants #quotestitchers #QSPoWriMo #qsbm2 #theunsungquill #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day1 #qspowrimo8 #qsbm2bonus1

read more
° you were the lost writer in me °

I thought you would make my braids,
not allowing me to go to school in a ponytail.
But you were my father's wife, not the mother you said to be.
You were the lost writer in me. 

( caption ) ° you were the lost writer in me °

When the night came along,
you disappeared as the leaf after falling from the tree.
I thought you to be stars, you were the phosphenes.
You were the lost writer in me.

I thought you'd grow new plants

marmalade ツ

another cliché 🌝 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic832 is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #she_a_quest #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day1

read more
Often, it's not
the wall that scares me
but the bars of the window 

~ for once, the wall
could be painted 
in shades of both 
black and white
but the bars;
they would remain the same,
forming a wall
between me and the stars. another cliché 🌝

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic832 is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

marmalade ツ

I choose the clouds and not the sky :) 🌻 #quotestitchers #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill #qsbm2 #qsbm2day1

read more
And when you ask
me why do I wish for
the clouds
and not the sky,
I'll tell you
that's because
it isn't the cloud
which is blank,
but the sky,
in its absence.  I choose the clouds and not the sky :) 🌻

#quotestitchers #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill #qsbm2 #qsbm2day1

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification